Is this girl too good to be true? you be the judge

DJ4Life

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey fella djs, i met this girl two months ago, and she just blew my mind of what i should expect from women in the future

She's the type of girls you can't help but glance at or even stare at when she walks passed you on the streets, and i knew that from first person experience when i hung out with her and looked at how people on the streets reacted when they see her

But she's not just pure eye candy, honestly speaking she's probably the smartest chick i have yet to meet. Her grandpa majors in history (my fave subject) and worked as a high government official, her dad graduated from Harvard as doctor of psychology, her mom taught English literature at a university, and this is just to explain her family intellect and social background. She's a top student in school, and the type of girl that you can talk with her about anything from philosophy, politics, history, music, to celebrity gossip for hours.

She plays the piano, paint, and works out routinely in gym. Personality wise she is very friendly, and geniunely concern and cared for other people, fun loving, independant, extremely loyal to boyfriends, ambitious as to know exactly what she wants in life, emotionally tough so no drama or any ***** bs.

If i have to point out her possible flaws, i would say that she is extremely family orientated. In fact she dumped three of her last bf because her mom wouldn't approve them. She is very conservative of her behavior and the way she dresses: nothing that reveals too much skin or provocative. It may be a bad thing, but personally i don't mind it much, in fact i appreciate that. I'm tired and sick of seeing hoes and it's nice to finally see a girl that knows how to take care of herself and actually respects her own body.

She doens't have a smoking hot body as well, and that's why i would rate her an 8: she has a stunner of a gorgeous face though.

As DJs we are taught that no girls are special or unique, and we should treat them all with the same grain of salt, but this girl may have just changed my mind: perhaps there ARE girls who are one of a kind after all.

sav

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
each person has a different view of what they want, and what is for them.. that said, she's not perfect, just get to know her... it will change your mind.. believe me.. give it 6 months from the point you two start dating and the true colors will show...

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ4Life said:
Hey fella djs, i met this girl two months ago, and she just blew my mind of what i should expect from women in the future

She's the type of girls you can't help but glance at or even stare at when she walks passed you on the streets, and i knew that from first person experience when i hung out with her and looked at how people on the streets reacted when they see her

But she's not just pure eye candy, honestly speaking she's probably the smartest chick i have yet to meet. Her grandpa majors in history (my fave subject) and worked as a high government official, her dad graduated from Harvard as doctor of psychology, her mom taught English literature at a university, and this is just to explain her family intellect and social background. She's a top student in school, and the type of girl that you can talk with her about anything from philosophy, politics, history, music, to celebrity gossip for hours.

She plays the piano, paint, and works out routinely in gym. Personality wise she is very friendly, and geniunely concern and cared for other people, fun loving, independant, extremely loyal to boyfriends, ambitious as to know exactly what she wants in life, emotionally tough so no drama or any ***** bs.

If i have to point out her possible flaws, i would say that she is extremely family orientated. In fact she dumped three of her last bf because her mom wouldn't approve them. She is very conservative of her behavior and the way she dresses: nothing that reveals too much skin or provocative. It may be a bad thing, but personally i don't mind it much, in fact i appreciate that. I'm tired and sick of seeing hoes and it's nice to finally see a girl that knows how to take care of herself and actually respects her own body.

She doens't have a smoking hot body as well, and that's why i would rate her an 8: she has a stunner of a gorgeous face though.

As DJs we are taught that no girls are special or unique, and we should treat them all with the same grain of salt, but this girl may have just changed my mind: perhaps there ARE girls who are one of a kind after all.
Well, see how it goes.

Some girls a much more girlfriend material than others, you have to decide who to fvck, who to leave, and who to have an exclusive relationship with.