Is this girl scared to look at me?

numlock

Don Juan
Reaction score
I take this particular bus everyday in the morning, and the bus stop that i wait at is right outside a highschool. so when the bus arrives, a ton of highschoolers get off, then i get on. i'm of highschool age myself, but finished school a year early, so it's not like i'm an old geezer scaring off young highschool girls :p

the last 2 days i've noticed this pretty cute girl get off, both times through the front of the bus where i get on. so i wait for everyone to pass by before i get on.

the old AFC in me wouldn't have even glanced at her as she walked by, but now i gave her a constant, pleasant look.....but the first time she completely looked away. it was sooooo obvious that she knew i was there, but was trying to make it seem like i didn't exist to her.

the next day, the same thing happened. i know she saw me from inside the bus, but as she walked by, her head was turned in my direction and it was like she was looking just past my ear, away again, like she was ignoring me.

i know that once i get eye contact and flash her the smile things should be good....but what's the deal with this girl?

corruptrelic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She might just be a lesbian. Who knows? Not every girl you see is going to like you that's just life but so what if 1 out of 3,000,000,000 women on earth doesn't look your way? Her problem not yours!
Btw I'm 22 and still can't keep my eyes off the hs girls.. ;)

numlock

Don Juan
Reaction score
:D yeah they're cute

i've had lots of girls not look my way.....but this one is purposely looking away...she makes it so obvious! it's like she's trying to pretend that she's not interested......
am i thinking straight? :)

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how about you try saying hello next time and see whats up with her. find something to talk about and try talking with her on the bus. I dont know if you should try sitting next to her. If you can, stand next to where she is sitting. If you get some good convo on the bus, get her number and part