Is This Even Possible???

JustAnotherPLAYA

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok.... soo right now as im typing im drunk... soo bareee with me...

is it even possible to date a girl... and im not justtalking date...as in hey lets go see a movie and dinner and make out...

is it even possible to have an actual relationship anymore with having the thought in the back of ur mind that she could be cheating on you with another man???? cuz so far in the past 2-4 years...thats alllll i hear about in my 17-25 yr old bracket of dating
is that whoever is dating someone...they alllllways end up cheating...

sooo is it even possible...???

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anything is possible! Its up to you to make it possible!.....Yes there are still loyal women in the world,but truth is you look for them when you are older.

Steg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not unless your retarded, people cheat and it's not possible to not think about it (unless like I said your retarded). Now if you think everyone is cheating all the time then you need therapy.

JustAnotherPLAYA

Don Juan
Reaction score
Steg said:
Not unless your retarded, people cheat and it's not possible to not think about it (unless like I said your retarded). Now if you think everyone is cheating all the time then you need therapy.

yea cuz ive had alot of that kinda stuff in my past with family...and past gf's....

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JustAnotherPLAYA said:
yea cuz ive had alot of that kinda stuff in my past with family...and past gf's....
I hear ya,but its up to us as REAL MEN to tie down and be loyal and devoted to one women and dedicate yourself to YOUR family.
My mom cheated on my dad when I was 8 and they divorced and it seems as if my dad hasn't been the same since.
We can hold our end and trust in our counterpart to do the same.

JustAnotherPLAYA

Don Juan
Reaction score
but the whole trust thing....

once thats gone.... how the heck can u re gain that... in someone and the whole girl species??

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Psst, why are you typing drunk I have a hard enough time typing sober, but the answer is yes and no. A man can date a women he knows is unfaithful stick by her side and be in doubt the same with a women. The truth is that some people are just dumb they won't be happy but they stay in the relationships anyway it makes me mad. Then they complain that there are no good men forgetting the fact that there are men like us out there.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JustAnotherPLAYA said:
ok... polll time....

do most girls even consider cheating??

yes or no?
I dont beleive there is too much of a population of women on this board.

Reaction score
Listen.............. If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck.. ITS A FCUKING DUCK...

i.e. if you met some girl in a club and she all grinding on you, possibly making out, what makes you think you so special that your the only one she would do it to... All relationships have bumps at one point or another, and I will be there during that bump and fck her in the as.ss....

Good girls, would NOT bump and grind some random dude in the club... get real man... so the answer is OFCOURSE she would cheat with Brad Pitt... a good girl,,, would not, EVEN if IT IS brad pit !!!