Is this BPD?

thecreature

Don Juan
Reaction score
So ex just emails me after month of NC. She says she cant be with me yada..she loves me etc Tells me to be happy (is she adding insult to injury). Also says Im the love of my life (another insult).

What a joke.

Contrails

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think you can diagnose a person with BPD with just one action/statement. BPD=messed up personality due to messed up childhood. And this only surfaces when you've gotten to know the person intimately for a few months at least.

Driggs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That is like something a person with BPD would do but is not in itself sufficient. Google BPD and read about it.

SemperDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
thecreature said:
So ex just emails me after month of NC. She says she cant be with me yada..she loves me etc Tells me to be happy (is she adding insult to injury). Also says Im the love of my life (another insult).

What a joke.
She's loss interest, most likely out doing another dude as we speak.
Most likely trying to regain some sympathy (closure) with a response from you. I'll say never reply back and let that eat her up slowly so she can sink deeper into the dark abyss forever wondering, well that's what I would do since I'm a sick minded young man.
That alone tho, I can't tell if she's BPD without more info.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So serve that bvllsh!t right back to her.

OMG, that is exactly how I feel, too! Such epic sadness! Hard...to type...through all the tears....

If she has bpd, this will make her think she has you right where she wants you, so she'll leave you alone. If she does not have bpd, she will be put off and leave you alone. Either way it is a win.

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dont even answer it

let her stew