Is this a nexting?

malliotjaune

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok i've been working on this girl from work for a week or so, been to lunch a few times (at work), we all went out for drinks after work yesterday and we really get on.

I asked her out twice now and she said no both times but they were because 1) She was seeing her sister for the first time in a while and 2) She plays squash in a league on tuesdays. Now she's out of town for a few days...

Is it worth nexting her? Or do I persevere until I find a night that we're both free?

Cheers guys

Finlay

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask her when shes free next, if she not , then u should be able to tell by now if shes playing you for a fool or not.

If she is free sometime, pretend you are not, and say well let take your numbner ill call you one night when i am free, she will love the spontaniety.

willysquared

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you had more options, you wouldn't have to next her. You could be going out with other girls on the nights that she isn't free. Just something to think about! ;)

RogueWarrior

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she didn't give you an alternate day/time, revert back to no-communication mode. But if she does, be careful that you don't let her call all the shots for choice of activity or location.