is this a Guilt thing?

darkraven425

Reaction score
hey all,
There's this chick I know, name's rebecca, we'd talk on aim everyonce in a while, so we were friends you know, I'd always cared about her, she was like a sis to me.
about a week and a half ago... her and her parents were in a car accident,
from what I've read about it, some drunk ba*tard was driving on the free way, and just lost control and broadsided their car, slamming it into a wall; Rebecca was the only one who had her seat belt on, and both the drunk and her parents were killed.
I first heard about it from her friend, she was staying at her aunts, who incidently lived close to me, I got the number from her friend and called. she was cold, like scary cold. she had this monotone voice that masked such pain I almost couldn't take it.
I asked her if I could go up there, and talk, there an almost 60 second pause, then she "please."
I drove to her aunts and knocked, her aunt had a nurses convention and was gone for the weekend.
she opened the door, and she looked just hopeless. I held her for a while, she was so scared.
I dunno really, we just kinda moved to the couch and she fell asleep in my arms, and I was content just to comfort her. I guess in a nutshell I realized like this girl, but she's been through so much, and I'd hate to take advantage of something like that.
I don't know
what should I do?
-Raven

Last edited:

Lost In the Seas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
will u take advantage of ur sis? dude ur twisted, i wouldn't even take advantage if it's jessica alba crying in my arms like that

darkraven425

Reaction score
naw it's not like that, I've just kinda realized I care about her more than I thought, I'm just wondering wether I should ever date her, or just stay friends. I'm kinda aiming for just staying friends, for at least a year or so, until she's a little more stable, and maybe then.
I wasn't talking about taking advantage of her, that would be just wrong

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
have you ever seen the movie the Butterfly Effect?

...just be careful man... i wouldn't take advantage of her. just be a friend.