Is this a good idea?

danieljsalas

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys , first post here but a lot of reading for 9 months. It just occurred to me, if it will be a good idea to ask a girl for the most stupid things of all " the time"

then one could say
-"thanks for your help but it was just an excuse to meet you" with a small smile on your face.

-"what's your name"

And go on with the conversation.

In my opinion it sounds very stupid but with girls SOMETIMES NOT ALWAYS the most stupid things are the ones that make the work, i haven't use this ...so what do you thing guys?

thanks a million

daniel

Rhoto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First: Clean up written and probably verbal communication skills, you sound, stupid.

Secondly: It can be, depends on the girl. Try it tomorrow.

Rhoto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try the Ice Cream technique.

a: Whats your favorite Ice Cream Flavor
b: Vanilla
a: Ooh, if you had said chocolate, I would've asked for your number. But you didn't say Mint, so I guess I can still talk to you.

This requires a serious level of confidence, because if played incorrectly, you fail. Miserably. But done properly, you break the ice and build rapport.

But try everything.

Fluid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rhoto said:
Try the Ice Cream technique.

a: Whats your favorite Ice Cream Flavor
b: Vanilla
a: Ooh, if you had said chocolate, I would've asked for your number. But you didn't say Mint, so I guess I can still talk to you.

This requires a serious level of confidence, because if played incorrectly, you fail. Miserably. But done properly, you break the ice and build rapport.

But try everything.

great line, keep em coming :D :up: