Is this a diss?

kbello

Reaction score
The other day my gf and I were with her best friend and they were talking about her best friends ex bf. My girl was saying....."the thing that amazed me about him was that he had huge hands and feet...I mean....kbello...has big feet.....but your ex's were huge"....she also mentioned it to me before...she thinks I've got a big ****....and she's said that many times....which I don't even care...because I know it's larger than average (8inches), but her comments kind of made me feel like less of a man....she told me once before that she thought that my hands were small...they're not tiny or anything...I can palm a basketball, but they're not the thick workman hands that you see on construction workers...

Anyway, it was really bugging me today. Like I said, it kind of made me feel like less of a man because women like men to have big strong hands, and the fact that she said what she did in front of her friend and that she was "amazed" at how big his hands and feet were....really got to me... I guess it kind of made me jealous too.

So, what do you think? Would you even care?

Kbello

Jake-inator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would just start pointing out all the chicks with huge boobs to them... Isn't it amazing how big they are?

8" and your worrying about your hands... jeeez man.
You know most guys have the opposite problem.. :crackup:

DemonXIII

Don Juan
Reaction score
Truth...

^^^ the words of a wise man! haha
Stop worrying so much...

Hellboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The_Shezzler
cheerz m8

I need advice - but not on women lol

The text on my sosuave website has gone massive instead of the original size - how do i reverse this?
Hold the Ctrl button and roll the mouse wheel.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you should kick her to the curb for her being dumb enough to think that hand size has something to do with penis size.

Jake-inator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fatality

I think you should kick her to the curb for her being dumb enough to think that hand size has something to do with penis size.
Please, everyone knows that:

Penis size is equivalent to the fully extended distance between your thumb and index finger in an "L" shape. Measuring from tip to tip. :D
Some girl told me this in HS, what a bunch of crap.
They believe it though, so if you got big hands just tell em about it. hehe
You won't believe how insecure guys with little hands will get.

She does sound like a b*tch though and she's getting under your skin. The moment you tell her, it'll already be over.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
is funny how girls think feet and hands size have everything to do with penis size.... on of my best friends wears size 15 shoes, and girls are always like wow you have such big feet, probably like half the time im chilling with him and theres other girls around i hear them telling him this. One time he was drunk lauging his ass off, he said that his **** is bearly 6 inches long, which was pretty funny. I think he takes girls by surpirse when they unbotton his pants.

penguin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Back when I didn't know about this site, I remember when my ex pulled something like this. She was with her best friend, and she tells me "no offence, don't take it the wrong way" then turned to her friend and says "<name>'s abs! ohhh so nice, i touched them once! drool!" (they were talking about some guy I don't know)

Oh how I don't miss my AFC let-them-walk-all-over-me days.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
I have very supple and nimble hands, like those of a cartographers or a jewel thief.

Its all good though because my **** will still be rammin an jammin regardless of how big my hands are.

The fingaz still be gettin sticky ya kno.

HKgunslinger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jake-inator
I would just start pointing out all the chicks with huge boobs to them... Isn't it amazing how big they are?

8" and your worrying about your hands... jeeez man.
You know most guys have the opposite problem.. :crackup:
Dude, you took the fukin' words right outta my mouth.

Truly, it might seem a $hitty thing to do, but start describing how perky, round and womanly Lisa's 38DD's are. And Betty, DAMN those 44DD's are killer! The dumb ***** will get the point that it's fuking rude and ignorant to talk about other men or women in front of yours.

Average d1ck is like 6.5", I wouldn't worry about hand size, I would make HER worry about some other woman enjoying the benefits of my **** if she doesn't learn to shut her fuking mouth.

'Slinger