Is there anything wrong for a guy to take self taken pictures?

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
yo you ugly as fuuuuqqqqq! haha just kidding man! Its fine its just a pic, I do it all the time ...... you get addicted to pics once you start working out o_0

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Both men and women take pictures of themselves all the time, look at facebook. I don't think there's anything wrong with it, but people will probably subconsciously think you have more "value" if someone else takes it, or there's other people in the picture with you.

-Scars

dap

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it is strange. This is ok for girls to do, but especially shirtless pics in front of mirrors it makes guys look like douchelords. I don't even like to post photos of myself that others have taken. You always increase your value by having someone else take/post the photographs.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nop, just mean you are alone man , don't show them to women , I did it and she guessed instantly that I was alone there

Afroo

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with it....

You're a handsome guy. If the rest of your game is intact, the skys the limit.

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah. Though people do 'like' on facebook pics when somebody else takes a picture of you...

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Looking at the pic you took we can see that light is from top right and there is shadow on your face. Thus it is a crappy picture. Go ahead take photos of yourself, if you can, just as long as photo is good. Photo is good, if it hasn't been altered, when you have good self-image. Looking at the photo you took and your question it is obvious there is a problem. It's called inner sparkle, happy people with good self-image have it. That's the secret some people have that they look good in all photos. Combine good self image and good picture taking skills and you have an excellent photo.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
backseatjuan said:
Looking at the pic you took we can see that light is from top right and there is shadow on your face. Thus it is a crappy picture. Go ahead take photos of yourself, if you can, just as long as photo is good. Photo is good, if it hasn't been altered, when you have good self-image. Looking at the photo you took and your question it is obvious there is a problem. It's called inner sparkle, happy people with good self-image have it. That's the secret some people have that they look good in all photos. Combine good self image and good picture taking skills and you have an excellent photo.
so good pictures do not have shadow?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, you've made more than one of these threads and this need for attention and validation from a bunch of strangers on the web isn't in your best interest. You're perpetuating something that you should be working on controlling.

Part of me thinks you're trolling for you own amusement and another part wonders if you're really that insecure. Fess up... Which is it?

oxford comma

Don Juan
Reaction score
please don't post that. nothing makes me cringe harder than when guys go looking for facebook likes. its bad enough when girls do it. also, why aren't you smiling? don't post your rape face unless you want girls to think you rape a lot.