is there any ladies reading this forum?

confus4ever

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wondering (while i'sitting here pathetically typing to the world my wonders of women's reasons and what's behind the flirting) if itheres female responce to questions.

BobbDobbs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, members of the lady's auxiliary will be along shortly, or should I say, Shorty.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too many.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Beware...
spies from the femanazi regime are on this board.

shot to kill ! MUHA HAHAHAHHA!

Just ignore the women here.. they are insignificant in the realm of the DJ.

Aisle55

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea there are ..... I bet they're all lurkers and talk about it with their girlsfriends. I'm guessing though, that if a Don Juan was in their presence they wouldn't know it anyways... so haha.

Wildfyre was a girl I think. I remember her mainly cuz her posts actually had some real substance too it. Wonder what happened to her?

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't been on so much lately, but when I was more frequent here there were quite a few female posters... me, iqqi, shortybrown, hey pretty, ok my mind is blanking for any other names... but there were quite a few. Not sure about now. I'm still around a bit. But I'm just an attention wh*re, so you don't want any advice from me. ;)

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sexy_Malibu
I haven't been on so much lately, but when I was more frequent here there were quite a few female posters... me, iqqi, shortybrown, hey pretty, ok my mind is blanking for any other names... but there were quite a few. Not sure about now. I'm still around a bit. But I'm just an attention wh*re, so you don't want any advice from me. ;)
Jasmine, Booty-Naughtyness-Spur, Wyldfire, MsThang, Rebel Leader to name some more...

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sexy_Malibu
actually, i have hey_pretty in my msn now. we kinda had rough cyber and now we don't talk much.. lol

no ****.

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by OzzyBoy
oh yes and i think i know one of them. :D
Yeah but that don't mean that you can keep stalking me. The restraining order clearly says 500kms dear. So stop sleeping on my lawn of a night already.

Bobb-:D

Confus-trust yourself and your own instincts before you even go bothering trusting any other man or woman's.