is there a chance...

seek&destroy

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's this girl that I like in my school and she knows that i like her. It's been over a month since i have told her about this, and up to a certain point she seemed not to really care about it and was still nice and friendly to me. Then, she started ditching me and showing that she doesnt wan't me around. When i finally confronted her about this, she admitted that she never considered me as a friend anyway 'cause we were never really that close, and then she said she wants me to forget about her even as a friend. I decided to leave her alone.

We did hang out before ona few occasions with other friends, and a few times she accepted MY invitations to hang out, instead of having other people invite her. After she found out I like her however, she started not showing up to planned meetings, and not just with me in the group, but with others as well, and even when I was not present in the froup (I've had people (her friend mainly) complain about this to me). Not long ago she also admitted that she thought I was pushing too hard on her and that it creeped her out, when I actually left her alone for a while. She felt comfortable around me before, but she doesn't now.

Question:
1) Is there anything I can do to get her back as a friend because if I lose her, I also lose 5 other friends?
2) Is there a way I can show her how much I liked her?
3) Should I just forget about her, even as a friend, and go on with my life?

The Master Disaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow really afc.

NEVER CONFRONT WOMEN.
Thats super sad that she doesn't want you as a friend.

F O R G E T H E R!

and

R E A D T H E B I B L E!!

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What a ***** dude. Don't even give her the time of day if she EVER tries to talk to you. Thats so shady to say she doesn't even want you as a friend.

SL1CK

Reaction score
Originally posted by seek&destroy
There's this girl that I like in my school and she knows that i like her.
That right there is the problem...never let a girl that you are interested/like her....you know why....because...

Seek & Destroy
Then, she started ditching me and showing that she doesnt wan't me around.
^That right there happens, you give her all the power and she can do whatever she wants with you, whether ditch you (as in your case) or simply discard you as both a friend and aquaintance..

Seek & Destroy
then she said she wants me to forget about her even as a friend. I decided to leave her alone.
Good job on the leaving the ***** alone...you don't need her, there are countless of other HBs out there...

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
I looked at this and laughed a little.

1) Is there anything I can do to get her back as a friend because if I lose her, I also lose 5 other friends?
You creeped her out, you are pushy, she never considered you a close friend AND..AND! She killed the friendship. Oh, and it's been a month.

That's 5 missiles on target to your hopes!

BAM!

She sunk your Battleship!

Don't even consider a chance, your battleship has been sunk by the commander's pure blindness.

2) Is there a way I can show her how much I liked her?

I'll tell you right now, she won't care. See above.

3) Should I just forget about her, even as a friend, and go on with my life?
BINGO!

Edit: ooh ****,..that was fun to write.

Last edited:

steroidsrule

Don Juan
Reaction score
honestly i think im in love with docs for that post

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll make it clear and simple... DONT EVER TALK TO HER EVER AGAIN

seek&destroy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont understand why the **** she had to be so cold to me...but I guess there's no need to dwell on it now. She seemed unaffected by it at first, and we still hung out, but when she started ditching me I knew something was wrong. Like I said though, there's no need to dwell on this. I know exactly where I ****ed up, and I won't repeat the same mistake twice. Thanks for your help.

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by seek&destroy
I dont understand why the **** she had to be so cold to me...but I guess there's no need to dwell on it now. She seemed unaffected by it at first, and we still hung out, but when she started ditching me I knew something was wrong. Like I said though, there's no need to dwell on this. I know exactly where I ****ed up, and I won't repeat the same mistake twice. Thanks for your help.
No problem.:cool: