Is there a chance?

Jeremymichael

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Just wondered what your thoughts would be on this. There is
bar near where I live and I tend to go there fairly often as they have live music and quiz nights extra and I tend to know people there.

The bloke who owns the bar is 38 and has two children with his
previous wife and is now going out with a girl who is 23. She also
works in this bar. They are both really nice people.

Just recently though I have been feeling some chemistry with this girl. Often when I in the bar she will sneak up behind me and touch me on the shoulder and say boo. I don't why but I also sense she bumps into me when passing. I talk to her and she has
asked me whether I can also help her with her computer as her and her boyfriend are not computer literate. I smoke occasionally and last night she was smoking and instead of putting it out to serve a customer she handed it to me and said do you want to finish this off. I have a feeling there relationship has problems and I am wondering whether I could be her get clause. What do you think?

Cheers

playasupreme

Banned
Reaction score
Either she's a complete slut and you have to evaluate whether or not you like this guy enough not to nail his lady, or she's just an attention junky who gets off on making guys squirm. Too early to tell. If it makes you uncomfortable and you decide you like the guy too much to do him wrong either tell her to knock it off or bring it up to him when she's not around.

Disco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
barfly...don't chase her at all. make one pass and then let that be that.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Besides the "friendly" kino she really hasn't done anything to give you a indicator that she's interested. She probably is having a few problems in her relationship but everyone does. Just keep about your business and see if you drift away from her if she keeps elevating her interest in you.

PIMP

Reaction score
Don't even attempt!! Ask her if she could introduce you to any of her good-looking friends!

Amog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pimp-sicle
Besides the "friendly" kino she really hasn't done anything to give you a indicator that she's interested. She probably is having a few problems in her relationship but everyone does. Just keep about your business and see if you drift away from her if she keeps elevating her interest in you.

PIMP
Bull**** man. IOI's can be as simple as "what's your name?"

This judgement is up to you. You said you like to frequent this bar often. If you takeaway his chicka, he could get pissed and it may have an ill effect on you attending the bar. Whatever you do, dont kill your status in the bar.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of you guys think that a woman practially has to shot you in the leg with a scud missle to show she is interested.

a woman can show interest by glancing one too many times, by figiting with their hear, twirling their feet, bumping into you, playing peek a boo, so on. I bet she is thinking "damn, I can't make myself any clearer unless I just got on my knees and gave him a blow***".

I go to the bank 2 times a week. Our company pushes so much money though the bank we are one of this local branches biggest if not the biggest client, so I get my own personal banker. It has changed at least 3 times, but right now it is a 30 year old black woman, around a 6 honeslty, and married, but as sweet as can be (i am black as well). She is always touching on me, trying to do "extra favors", recently she has been calling my business cell for different things, none of them major.

One day, not to long ago, and I was joking because she is married, she put her hand on my shoulder while she was walking out the room to do something, and I grabbed it and said "why are you playing around? You know you like me, why don't you just go ahead and admit it"..

And she actually did! She admited she had....feelings for me and so on and so forth. Considering she could serously **** my compaines bank accounts up and she is married, I left it at that, but took her to lunch not to long ago to show her our apprication for the "hard work she has done"