Is the brad pitt/Channing tatum test to harsh

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
Comparing a girls actions to if she were with brad pitt or the other way around. Would you flake on Beyonce or something.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-1 for horrible spelling and retarded hypothetical question.

faeyt

Don Juan
Reaction score
For certain questions, if you have to ask, you may already know the answer.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men are not sheep minded as women, we are attracted from a woman because of her qualities not because a large group of people worship her.

Any 20yrs cute waitress would get much more attention than sharon stone or melanie griffin anyday, hardly a cute waiter would get more attention than from girls than johnny depp or george clooney.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure about Brad Pitt or Channing Tatum, but I've found that I attract loyal, loving b*tches when I ensure that I only go out multiple times with chicks who f*ck me on the first date. You'd think that these chicks would be big cheaters but I've found that this is not the case. The (few) girls who cheated on me in the past were ones who were so uninterested that they would not sleep with me in the first few dates.

It's less about worrying what she would do with a celebrity, and more about making sure that she doesn't see me as a guy who will play the provider role. "Nexting" any chick who doesn't bang me on the first date ensures that she understands right from the start that I'm not playing the "Alpha fux, beta bux" game as the beta ;)

It's sort of like passing the ultimate sh*t test right off the bat. Once a girl has spent time on her knees with your **** in her mouth, all other sh*t tests are fairly easy to pass unless you get lazy.

Mr_Stinky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
It's sort of like passing the ultimate sh*t test right off the bat. Once a girl has spent time on her knees with your **** in her mouth, all other sh*t tests are fairly easy to pass unless you get lazy.
This is so true. Once you have banged a girl, the power shifts and she can't (and doesn't) have the power over you anymore

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr_Stinky said:
This is so true. Once you have banged a girl, the power shifts and she can't (and doesn't) have the power over you anymore
Sure she does if you want to bang her again, but she just wants to jump on the next guy's c0ck. You'll find that a lot with chicks from POF but really anywhere.