Is skinny and awkward the male curse?

L B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about you head over to the Health and Fitness forum to remove those curse. You have the ability to control both, so I don't see how it's a curse.

xdreamz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no..a lot of beautiful girls like skinny guys. just like some guys like fat girls.

ThreeStorms

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just don't be 'skinny fat' and limit the level of awkwardness, you will be fine.

actionjaxson

Don Juan
Reaction score
you can easily get rid of those things. hit the gym so you wont be skinny anymore. the confidence you gain from being fit will naturally make you less awkward.

Spartan301

Don Juan
Reaction score
Curse...what a word.

Saying you have a curse is just a copout way of saying, "I don't have the power to change this." when in all truth, yes you do.

You just have to chose to change it. You don't want to be skinny? I did personal training for 4 years, I've seen people choose not to be skinny anymore.

You don't want to be awkward anymore? Great, I've seen coaches bring out the charisma in people. You just have to make that choice.

So, what's it gonna be?

boomerick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone here is telling you the same thing .......and they are right....

Get off your ass and start working on yourself....

What you are worring yourself about is one of the easier things you can change about yourself.....

Get thyself to thy gym young man...bulk up

Over and Out.

lazikia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Spartan301 said:
You don't want to be awkward anymore? Great, I've seen coaches bring out the charisma in people.
So there are coaches for anti-awkwardness? Where can I find one of these coaches? What should I search for? Are they cheap?

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Ah, OP. This is the easiest case I've possibly taken here.

Get off of your goddamn ass and improve yourself. Quit whining. Your claim is dismissed.

Leave my courtroom and work on yourself. Game, clothes, personality, do whatever it takes.

Case closed.

Nygard

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll tell you how it is: It's not. It becomes a curse when (like in my case) you don't have any willpower and courage to change anything in you. There's nowhere to go when you lack those two traits, no way around it. You can't change that willpower because in order to do so you need the willpower and the courage to change.