Is She Testing Me?

scarface316

Don Juan
Reaction score
On Friday, this HB 8, a girl who gets/makes gifts for me, the one all my friends think I should ask to prom, talked to me in school (showing me what she's making for ME) and wanted to hang out on Friday after work. But like on all weekends, she ends up meeting up with me with OTHER GUYS. She's the kind of girl every guy looks at and wants to f*ck because she is hot like that.

On top of that, she doesn't call me to meet up... She calls my best friend and he's being a little douchebag by flirting with her on the phone. (more than once when I was with him) Now, what do I do in this situation? Is she testing me or does she want my friends nuts? Cuz everytime she wants to hang out with me, she arrives and says hi to all my homies and kinda ignores me. Which then makes me kinda ignore her... I'm really confused cuz she's doing all these things and saying these things but she's not acting like it.

You might say look for other girls or spin other plates but I wanna know if I should keep spinning this one..

schttrj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well, if she is so socially prooved by the attention of all your guy friends, you need to be of her level by standing out from the other guys. how? just not doing waht other guys do and doing what other guys don't do. simple. you need to cut off ur supply at times. and ya, dont let her see that ur being affected by any of her behaviours. and if u see she is kinda starting to give u more attention than before or any change in her behaviour in the positive way, just start to flirt with her a bit but keep doing what you were doing.

SilverSonnet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Schttrj (tell me what that means/stands for:p) has the right idea. Stand out, from the others. And stop being so receptive. Act abit ass-holey, slow to reply, giving strong eye -contact, ignoring her comments sometimes.
Good luck with this.
Peace.

volkme68

Don Juan
Reaction score
It really sounds like she might be a bit of a female player. Be careful with that one.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
scarface316 said:
On Friday, this HB 8, a girl who gets/makes gifts for me, the one all my friends think I should ask to prom, talked to me in school (showing me what she's making for ME) and wanted to hang out on Friday after work. But like on all weekends, she ends up meeting up with me with OTHER GUYS. She's the kind of girl every guy looks at and wants to f*ck because she is hot like that.

On top of that, she doesn't call me to meet up... She calls my best friend and he's being a little douchebag by flirting with her on the phone. (more than once when I was with him) Now, what do I do in this situation? Is she testing me or does she want my friends nuts? Cuz everytime she wants to hang out with me, she arrives and says hi to all my homies and kinda ignores me. Which then makes me kinda ignore her... I'm really confused cuz she's doing all these things and saying these things but she's not acting like it.

You might say look for other girls or spin other plates but I wanna know if I should keep spinning this one..

She is a young pretty ho having fun... you gotta be patient and wait you turn but make the most of every opportunity you get.. oh and dont expect you male friends to care about you , they are just trying to get what they want..