is she playing me

BES

Don Juan
Reaction score
first date we met at dine in.sunday we said goodbye hug and said she want to go bowling sometimes. i told her ok ill call you.... ( she has a busy schedule ihtink school and work and sorority)
so i am confuse if this is trueor not ....

friday: afternoon
call in the afternoon leave a msg she called back..........
we talked and we are going bowling sunday and she said yes and maybe ...she has to check her schdule on sorority.

Saturday night
i try to call back same thing happen...no answer (just leave a msg) becuase i want to pick her up and get her address

i am getting frustrated ...should i dump her ...or she is testing me or playing games on me. arghhh i hate it .....tomorow is the date and dont know if we are going or not.

if she doesnt answer again ...should i leave a msg the the day after tomorow (dumping msg)??????should i call back tomorow? i really want to have some fun this weekend now its like ia m waiting for nothing.....

why doesnt she answer her cell phone!
or i am just paranoid.

white cloud 8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are calling her *TOO MUCH*, if she is interested enough she will contact you. If she doesn't respond back to you, move on....NEXT!

xiola

Don Juan
Reaction score
she is a sorority girl, take it as it is. she probably has several guys like you. go out with her and have fun, but dont get sucked in to her. call her every now and then to make plans to do something. if she goes out with you, fine, have fun. if she breaks plans with you, also fine, do something else

b

BES

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok she called back the following day
(thats today)(sun) she said she was suppose to call me yesterday but she went to sleep at her cousin house. (well first date she talk about her cousin too so it might be true)

I answered the phone and i pretend that i dont know whos calling ( who is this?) .......gave her something to think about hahahha (evil laugh)

well **** i was stupid i didnt tell her i felt....like telling her flaking on me.... one day notice is not cool...... argh mad at myself...i just said ok and sigh.....

she said "maybe we should hang out next week. cuz she got a project due...she got like 18 unts this semister.
but one thing i told her i gave her the ball.....I told her call me if she still wants to go out again. so i can find out if she is interested or not......but i am losing interest on this girl.

should i pursue another girl?????(i think i should f0ck the world)

what if she see's me with other girl would that complicate things?
i am the one that pick the day and i think she is busy.

i realized that i need to upgrade my game a lot. hahaha

thanks for the advice though probably next date ill probably gave her some kino that she never felt before lol just playing.....

BES

Don Juan
Reaction score
For practice i might gave her a chance.

1.)how do i make a her very interested on me?

anytips would be appreciated.

2.) she dated a few losers so i need to stand up from the rest of the loser she dated....
i need tips on that one too.

3.)gave you some info about her she is a nerd (18 units per semister) thats what i like about her inteligence) ......cute nerd. i hope she doesnt come her read this or i am **** up. lol

Albion4

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BES
For practice i might gave her a chance.

1.)how do i make a her very interested on me?
Take a magical pill. Wouldn't that be nice? There's no direct answer to this.

2.) she dated a few losers so i need to stand up from the rest of the loser she dated....
i need tips on that one too.
Again, there's no magic pill.

3.)gave you some info about her she is a nerd (18 units per semister) thats what i like about her inteligence) ......cute nerd. i hope she doesnt come her read this or i am **** up. lol
In my experience these girls have an adgenda, they want to do as well as they can and get out as fast as they can. They're usually looking for a career, not a relationship. But, it never hurts trying. :)

-Al

dastal

Banned
Reaction score
stop calling and let her call. if she never does, look somewhere else

Kaine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I told her call me if she still wants to go out again. so i can find out if she is interested or not......
Weak

Why don't you just ask her if she likes you or not while you're at it?

That should help you drive that stake into her IL

Kaine