Is she interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lukef29

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is this girl that I work with and I only see her once or twice a week at work because she lives 15 minutes away in a different town. Last weekend at work, she asked me for my email address. She added me to MSN messenger but she doesn't seem as interested as I originally thought. I am the one that usually emails her or starts the conversation. Is she interested in me or what?:confused:

Inquire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey man, i think u're thinkin' too much. just forget about her and let her show you want she wants blah blah blah.

mr1337

Reaction score
I'll agree... to a point. I think you should play it cool. Don't stress over who is supposed to start what. She obviously asked for your MSN name for a reason. She wanted to have contact with you outside of work. She has already taken one of the first steps for you. Talk to her at work, casually and online every once in a while and see where it goes from there.

Lukef29

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the advice guys. She is a busy girl and probably doesn't have time to be constantly emailing me. I am probably just thinking about it too much.

FreshAir1z

Reaction score
try not to initiate the conversation and see what she does, she might just wanna be friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.