Is she flaky?

ElvisthePrez

Don Juan
Reaction score
I met this chick, went out a few times, did well, except I played a little too hard to get. She seemed to get a little pissed cause I wasn't allowig her to get to know me, she retreats a tad, I go into wuss-mode briefly, recover to C&F, ask her out again, she gives me the "let's just be friends" line, I accept and back-off. A few days later she starts getting a tad flirty with me, I keep my distance, then she sends me an e-mail on a Friday asking if I want to get drinks for the following week. I give her, "Sure, I always have time for a friend." She doesn't respond, the week's ticking away. Do I give her a "tick-tock, tick-tock" type message, give her any type of reminder, or just wait? I know this sounds a tad wuss, but I did genuinely enjoy hanging with the chick. Any ideas?

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait, and if she doesn't respond.... then b/s forget her because you know that when you send an email you wait for a reply... I'm assuming that she's already read it, and trying to play hard to get or something like that.

Chewy Bagel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Set a time and place to get some drinks. Get her there and get her drunk and either try to kiss close and take her to your place or back seat or whereever. You could just try to take her someplace then hit it.

This girl asked you out - she either wants you to fuq her or she's looking for a buddy. You'll find out what she really wants if you go for the close.

Good Luck!

CB

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd wait it out for a while. I know D-day is the day after tomorrow, but BELIEVE ME, if she's still interested, she'll probably e-mail you tomorrow or Friday morning. If you still get nothing, send her a C/F e-mail telling her how you had a "great time" getting those drinks she metioned before. If she still doesn't bite then NEXT her. You can't waste time on silly byatches, that's for kids...:D

PIMP

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude she already LJBF 'd you, and THEN she doesn't respond to an email? She's flaky as hell, and probably not worth it.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course she's Flaky , She's a woman!

crackhead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yes, she's flaky so just chill

and if you don't hear from her for a while, THEN be like yo you still wanna get a drink or what?

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a lot of experience with flakey girls, the girl i am/was seeing is such a flakey person. One minute she wants me and the next she hates me and never wants to see me again.

Like this friday she said she never wants to see me again and has no feelings for me, i said umm bull shyt, go take a shower and then come back out. When she came back out i grabbed her with her towel on and threw her into bed.

When this same girl LJBF'ed me and i took it like a man and acted like i could careless and still continued to lay my shyt on her.

The key is to ignore her flakey behavior and not let it get to you. I say if you want her keep it going, go for it

hey man, it may not be long term so enjoy her while she lasts.

JohnJones

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with all the other comments. If she likes you, she'll re-email (and even if she doesn't she may just be trying to avoid looking silly). She may also think that you already accepted.

BreeInAtlanta

Reaction score
Often women do not know what they want..... we can't help it! Guys are just as confusing to us as we are to them. A nice dinner does not constitute an "I want to get to know you." And if a woman thinks you are a player, she will start the whole "Let's be friends" charade just to see what makes her different in your eyes. Of course, if she is horny she may call you. That is an advantage when a woman says "Let's me friends." It could mean she thinks you are very "doable" but not willing to get her feelings hurt by falling for you in a big way.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She had no intentions of ever going out with you. She sent you that e-mail to give you some false hope as a test to see if she still had you under her spell and you failed.

E-mail is not a valid form of communication. If she were interested she would have called you ON THE PHONE and set up the date.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No offense, but you're an idiot. Yep. No doubt about it. The title of your thead is "Is she flakey?", yet your FIRST sentence is "did well, except I played a little too hard to get"!!!! She got flakely because YOU got flakey. She saw through you, or you fed her a false perception and that caused her to step back a little bit. Each girl is going to react different to your games. But believe me when I say that you'll never establish a real connection if the both of you aren't working together to form an open line of communication. Jesus, you've got balls to even post this.