Is she available, swinging, or has branched?

TheNewZealandStory

Reaction score
I work with this girl who I get along with, we're always laughing and joking and grabbing pockets of time together at work over anyone else. She has a boyfriend she lives with. They’ve been together a year. They came back as a couple when she met him abroad on holiday. I am also foreign. She likes foreign countries and people.

She was allowed to invite someone to work for a free lunch as a guest of staff before we opened to the public. She invited her ex boyfriend an Englishman. They were taking selfies, touching each other a lot, she let him charge his phone, and I saw her try to go through it. The guy pretty much got all the staff into a group to hang out and it was revealed pretty quickly they used to be a couple a few years ago. Then comes the big reveal; she’s told her boyfriend that this guy is not her ex, and that he is gay. Both lies. When they hugged goodbye she grabbed his ass.

A few weeks later we were out on a group work do and ran into her ex and she invited him to join us. When the boss got the next round in for us work lot, he had the boss add him to the order and she didn’t seem to care if that might reflect badly on her. The girl said to her ex later in front of everybody that if they both end up single again they should have children because they’d be beautiful. Throughout the evening she kept putting her head on his shoulder and he kept putting his hand on her chair cushion so she’d sit on it whenever she came back from the ladies and then mocking her for not looking where she puts her rear. It’s pretty clear the ex has no respect for her.

Her work and social circle is pretty much the same thing now. Her boyfriend is never invited along and when he came into the workplace he was off with everyone. She says he has this ‘my woman back off’ attitude from where he’s from and that’s why she’s protecting her secret not gay ex from him.

My question is, is she available, is she looking to leave the boyfriend? I get to spend way much more time with her and her friends are my friends so I think I can compete with the occasional cameo of the ex if she’s shopping around. Or is she sleeping with the ex already? If she is how seriously can she be taking it if she still has a boyfriend and of course the exes behaviour?

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I work with this girl who I get along with, we're always laughing and joking and grabbing pockets of time together at work over anyone else. She has a boyfriend she lives with. They’ve been together a year. They came back as a couple when she met him abroad on holiday. I am also foreign. She likes foreign countries and people.

She was allowed to invite someone to work for a free lunch as a guest of staff before we opened to the public. She invited her ex boyfriend an Englishman. They were taking selfies, touching each other a lot, she let him charge his phone, and I saw her try to go through it. The guy pretty much got all the staff into a group to hang out and it was revealed pretty quickly they used to be a couple a few years ago. Then comes the big reveal; she’s told her boyfriend that this guy is not her ex, and that he is gay. Both lies. When they hugged goodbye she grabbed his ass.

A few weeks later we were out on a group work do and ran into her ex and she invited him to join us. When the boss got the next round in for us work lot, he had the boss add him to the order and she didn’t seem to care if that might reflect badly on her. The girl said to her ex later in front of everybody that if they both end up single again they should have children because they’d be beautiful. Throughout the evening she kept putting her head on his shoulder and he kept putting his hand on her chair cushion so she’d sit on it whenever she came back from the ladies and then mocking her for not looking where she puts her rear. It’s pretty clear the ex has no respect for her.

Her work and social circle is pretty much the same thing now. Her boyfriend is never invited along and when he came into the workplace he was off with everyone. She says he has this ‘my woman back off’ attitude from where he’s from and that’s why she’s protecting her secret not gay ex from him.

My question is, is she available, is she looking to leave the boyfriend? I get to spend way much more time with her and her friends are my friends so I think I can compete with the occasional cameo of the ex if she’s shopping around. Or is she sleeping with the ex already? If she is how seriously can she be taking it if she still has a boyfriend and of course the exes behaviour?
She is still f_cking the ex.

Why would you want to rewarda bad quality girl with your time and attention. Besides you work with her.

Just don't. It will end badly.... for you.

AlphaNate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She sounds like a hassle. Don't focus on her.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun away from this girl, man. She stinks.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so are you actually interested in her or just what shes up to !?!

she sounds like trouble at best that i wouldnt want to get involved with

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

"Grabbed his @ss" in a work setting? Is this in the states? This is way inappropriate.

So he put his hand in a place where she would sit on it if she didn't notice, and this in from of the work group? And this behavior is workplace appropriate?

What a wh0re... That's some bull. Theres those of us like the guys are saying that lieing and cheating are just parts of their core character. She's getting off on her mastery of this situation...

Cake and eating it too. How could you want to make this your woman? You'd pump and dump one of these. Standard issue "h0e", that's what she's doing. It's all entertaining to her... "fun"...