Is it wrong to think of women in the context of Food?

FieldReportGuy7

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it? I'm a Man with a diverse taste with women. I just love women from all sorts of backgrounds and ethnicities.

The downside to this, I get bored just staying and being with one race of women. I need variety in my life.

Its like food you know. You just cant have hamburgers and fries all the damn time, you gotta have your egg rolls and sweet and sour soup, your tacos and enchiladas on Fridays and Fried chicken with coleslaw and macaroni and cheese on Sundays Man !!!

Lmao...............anyone here can relate?

Reaction score
If you don't mind me asking, what ethnicity are you?

EA Gold

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You should try living in isolation for 5 months, like in a cabin in the dakotas or in the northwest territories. You'll start to appreciate the simpler things in life. It seems like your consumed with your own desires in other words it controls you.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Strange thread =\

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EA Gold said:
You should try living in isolation for 5 months, like in a cabin in the dakotas or in the northwest territories. You'll start to appreciate the simpler things in life. It seems like your consumed with your own desires in other words it controls you.
Just like your beliefs control you. You're unable to have a conversation if it's not somehow related to God or the evils of being born a human being.

EA Gold

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not think about those issues right now when you have time.. You don't know what tommorrow holds. There is no guarantee that you or I have tommorow, next week or next year to play around with serious issues like our human nature and belief in God.

Today and right now is all you have, and could be the last.