Is it wrong if at the end of a date you ask if you can kiss her?

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Asking" is not generally recommended with most things (including kissing) because it makes you sound insecure. However these rules are more like guidelines and can be flexible, meaning you need to just feel the situation a bit.

so yes, asking for a kiss is ok in some situations but you have to ask in the right way and with the right tone of voice..no pathetic mumbling.

Actually, asking for a kiss can often set you up for a great opportunity...(and I would recommend you only try this on very attractive women or women who constantly tease you)...when they say 'Yes'..you move in slightly as though you are moving in to kiss her...then suddenly pull away and say "That's good to know" - which adds to the anticipation (she thought she was gonna get a kiss) and also gives you all the power. If executed correctly the girl will then be DETERMINED to get a kiss from you and may even jump on you right there and then;)

johnmich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you do ask her,

"can i kiss you"

She says yes
so you say

"ok ill bear that in mind"
then make her wait a bit.

I read this somewhere.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, if you were to ask a girl if you can kiss her, i'd say the success rate is probably 5-10%. Are you willing to take that kind of rejection?

As others have said its best to just go in for a kiss close or ask "would you like to kiss me?"

Even if the girl is shy about it, she'll at least know you had the balls to do it.

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was friends with this one cute girl who was telling me about a guy she liked who she was dating, and she told me about when he first tried to kiss her. "He actually asked if he could kiss me.....eww. We didn't kiss until later". I don't think I could ever ask a girl after hearing her say that. I think most girls feel that way.

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Knowing when you can kiss a chick is something you can only figure out with experience. Usually after you fail to do it, it hits you that you missed your chance, and hopefully you won't miss it the next time you get the "kiss me now" look from a girl. I blew this one a few times until i recognized the look.

Generally, the "kiss me now" look is characterized by a long pause in conversation along with some heavy eye contact (with dilated pupils, or as RJ puts it the "Doggy dinner bowl" look). You just gotta go for it, because most times if you don't, the girl is gonna think that you're either a chump (or gay) or that you don't find her attractive, both of which are really bad, and can kill whatever you have with the girl.

Be like nike and just DO IT.

The Nice Guy is Gone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by gunit630
I think i saw this in the DJ Bible but i cant find it
Don't need to read any replies--simply put, don't ask, just do. If you ask, it seems awkward (learned that lesson the hard way). One thing I did do, that worked a couple of times: You say, as you are leaning in for the kiss, "I want to kiss you." But don't wait for a response, just keep going in for the kisss, and the times I've done that, it has been successful. This was before I even knew about this site, which is why there aren't details.