Is it too much to offer company to a 4 dates girl to a final oral exam?

budisudaryo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello, new member here.

I've been dating this girl for about a month. We get along good and she has even said that she adores me. She does nice things to me such as buying me a pair of socks. 3 days from now she's having an ultimate oral exam that will decide whether she graduates from her university or not. I'm thinking of accompanying her to the campus until the exam finishes. Just to make her less anxious about the exam. Do you think this is too much? Thanks.

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you sure you want to be there while she proves how good she is at bl0wj0bs?

EDIT: nevermind i just noticed you will wait for her outside until she finishes. just make sure she brushes her teeth before you pecked her lips.

Borknagar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha dude, you should have just said exam, putting the word "oral" around here is just asking for crazy responses. But in all seriousness make sure you get good head first and compliment her on her oral skills.

WorkingDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this a question? Use your best judgement, do what you think is best.

Perry

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you should offer to take her there and/or pick her up, if your really want to do that. DONT wait around for her while she is taking the exam and dont let her think you are going to wait around for her. Go do something else during that time that will benefit you, like workout, read, etc. Have her call you or text you when shes done with the exam and then go get her, if she does in fact want a ride/hangout with you afterward. If she turn's down your initial offer to take her, dont keep pushing to take her, let her get there on her own.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are trying too hard.

Yes, if you like her and if you have the time, wait for her. You will score tons of points.

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best thing you can do for both is make sure she is relaxed for the exam, this way she will succeed and even more important she will associate you with positive feelings.

Therefore my suggestion is similar to borknagar's one, make sure she gives you head first and after that compliment her on her oral skill(doesnt matter if shes good or not at it) so she will be more self-confident about her oral skills and succeed at her oral exam.

Once she will pass the oral exam you can tell her she is ready for a post graduate degree in internal anatomy, provided by you of course.