Is it possible to make any girl want sex?

tadhgire

Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I dont have much experience but i've always had this opinion that as long as you can get her hot enough you can make even the most fridged girl wanna take it to the next levels ...

What do u guys think? :D

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is true but some girls are very very hard to open up, but isolation is key, you get any girl alone and the most retarded guy and makeout with the chick (insert why mums tell their daughters to avoid dark and isolated places with a guy).

You sometimes have to just take them and show them the way yes its borderline rape but theres a fine line between rape and seduction you have to learn by trial and error. She may say no alot of times yet still keep making out with you, its when she angrily pushes you away is when you pull back and go back to just touching her lightly, then start again from square one and work your way back into it.

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course any girl wants sex, even the lesbians:D , but not necessarily with YOU...:nono: :crackup:

Just turn around the table:
If a girl was wondering/asking literally "Is it possible to make ANY GUY want sex?", as a guy, what would be YOUR answer?

Personally, I think it's always possible to make me want sex:whistle: , even when I'm sleepy, even when I'm real tired, even when I'm depressed etc... as long as the girl is HOT enough to make up for the lack of good mood...:D

[R]eality

Don Juan
Reaction score
Shezz said:
All girls want and love sex - you just have to know what buttons to press to raise her buying temperature.

Sarge On...
You wanna tell us the buttons, Shezzy?

[R]eality

Don Juan
Reaction score
Le Parisien said:
Of course any girl wants sex, even the lesbians:D , but not necessarily with YOU...:nono: :crackup:

Just turn around the table:
If a girl was wondering/asking literally "Is it possible to make ANY GUY want sex?", as a guy, what would be YOUR answer?

Personally, I think it's always possible to make me want sex:whistle: , even when I'm sleepy, even when I'm real tired, even when I'm depressed etc... as long as the girl is HOT enough to make up for the lack of good mood...:D
I like this guy; smart post, good thinking.

In my understanding, it's possible to make most women interested. The question is with whom. And the answer, I think, is a mix of who you physically and socially and your character and attitude.

Try different attitudes and tape yourself. Tape how you walk, how you talk. Tape your voice tone. And adjust. You will see HOW STUPID YOU LOOK AND ACT. You'll be surprised how you f.ucked anyone at all. Then change. Improve it. Won't take long. Then when you do, you'll have a lot more people interested in you.

brenbaus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
[R]eality said:
You wanna tell us the buttons, Shezzy?

the shezz dont know your girls buttons, and neither do i, everyones buttons are different

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What about a nun? That'd be a DJ challenge. Maybe if you were Jesus.

All women want to f*cked, but there isn't a man alive that could have any woman he wanted. Tastes are too varied.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus fvcks all the nuns in the confession booths, fvcktard.. obviously. :D

Hitman10000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rapport/Trust will go a long way for girls that play hard to get. For girls that play easy to get or take charge easy to get, they must build that rapport/trust with you.

paraguayandj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yes is called alcohol