Is it possible to get laid in 30 days

blankman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the thing, I'm new to these form and only just posted one thread and I desperately need advice. Is it possible to get laid in 30 days. I go to college and I really haven't started flirtling with the girls until now. I got at least a month left of school and I'm just curious about weather i should start talking to the girls more or wait until next year.

DAMMINT!! I was do the **** all the time, I'll wait till the last minute to start talking to girls and it seems that every girl is taken. It sucks been shy, well what would u guys do?

Delta Male

Don Juan
Reaction score
The short answer: No, it is not if you are not a cool guy and you have never flirted with a girl before, and you have nobody to teach you.

If you want fast results, I reccomend that you take a workshop or bootcamp. Even then, that will only give you the foundation, you'll have to put in a lot of work afterwards.

If you're interested in some free programs that could help you out, PM me. I'll also give you some basic advice on your situation and set you on the road towards becoming a DJ.

-Dan

Dan, the cool RSI intern
http://www.rapidsocialimpact.com

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by blankman
Here's the thing, I'm new to these form and only just posted one thread and I desperately need advice. Is it possible to get laid in 30 days. I go to college and I really haven't started flirtling with the girls until now. I got at least a month left of school and I'm just curious about weather i should start talking to the girls more or wait until next year.

DAMMINT!! I was do the **** all the time, I'll wait till the last minute to start talking to girls and it seems that every girl is taken. It sucks been shy, well what would u guys do?

its VERY possible..
30 days means atleast 4 weekends, meaning 8 parties/night clubs..
meaning its possible that u could have 8 One Night Stands..
for me, from 4 weekends, i'd be expecting to get atleast 1 One Night Stand.. but if i had my own place, i'd be expecting 3 or more One Night Stands per 30 days..

just get out there and approach.. be direct with what u want.. if u insult the girls morality, who cares? move on to the next, sluttier one.

Caldus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So after talking to them for a while you say "hey want to ****"? LOL. Or what do you mean when you say be direct about what you want?

I was thinking about starting one of these bootcamp things but never know the right places to meet girls on campus. Seems like the gym and coffee shops are always good hot spots.

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Caldus
So after talking to them for a while you say "hey want to ****"? LOL. Or what do you mean when you say be direct about what you want?

I was thinking about starting one of these bootcamp things but never know the right places to meet girls on campus. Seems like the gym and coffee shops are always good hot spots.
all my PUs are done at night clubs/parties.. it will change, but for now, i'm getting plenty of play + numbers although my game probably isn't improving a whole lot, i'm satisfied, and know that when the time comes, i will know what to do.

in the night club/party scene.. u'd be surprised but "hey want to f*ck?" CAN work. i've actually never tried it.. "come home with me" is essentially saying the same thing, but ur not asking them, your not implying they are a slut. much cleaner and direct method.

u want gym + coffee shop meets? i hope ur wanting relationships... anything from a month -> forever.. i have girls which i see often, weekly/bi weekly etc. but i don't want anything more full on then that..

if you want ONS, i doubt the gym and coffee shop is the right place to meet girls..

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with quest, I like his mentality (because it's like mine).

First off, If you wanna get laid in 30 days, stop thinking about getting laid in 30 days.

Next, switch places with me, no but seriously hit up some parties and start by chatting up some girls you know. When your comfort level is high enough (i.e. your not thinking about your comfort level) approach some females for a F close. At the very least # hell, you got 30 whole days. :eek:

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on how much you lower your standards. :p

Just kidding... sure, it's possible to get laid in 30 days. Like Rex said, don't think about it in terms of "God, I've gotta get laid in 30 days or else!". Just go out, have a good time, and approach girls. The key is approaching them - if you only talk to one new girl a week, then odds are good that you won't get laid in a month. If you hit up 10 new girls a week, you've just increased your odds 1000%.

KUcollegeguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it possible to get laid in 30 days?

Yes. Happened to me just this past October. I knew this girl for only 2 weeks.

Not proud of it though. She dumped me after we had sex. She came on to me, and I thought with the wrong head. I made a mistake. It was hot though. Dang it, I can't think like that!! lol

Caldus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well hey at least you got some ass right? :p

Yeah good point whoever said that you should increase your approaches. I really need to stop meeting just one or two each week and really increase the approaches.

Cheat_LBJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Caldus

It's been my experience that the gym is, by far, one of the worst places to meet women at.

When they're working out, women tend to feel much more self concious because you're seeing them at their worst: sweaty, wearing workout clothes, not made up, etc. Plus, they're likely concentrating on other things besides dealing with people. When women don't feel like they look acceptable (by whatever standards they have), they tend not to be receptive to flirtation.

I've confirmed this suspicion with just about every woman I've ever known, and they all say the same thing: unless you've talked to them before, don't go for a cold PU at the gym.

If you don't believe me that women don't want guys hanging around them at the gym, just look at the popularity of female-only workout centers these days.

-LB

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cheat_LBJ
It's been my experience that the gym is, by far, one of the worst places to meet women at.

When they're working out, women tend to feel much more self concious because you're seeing them at their worst: sweaty, wearing workout clothes, not made up, etc. Plus, they're likely concentrating on other things besides dealing with people. When women don't feel like they look acceptable (by whatever standards they have), they tend not to be receptive to flirtation.

I've confirmed this suspicion with just about every woman I've ever known, and they all say the same thing: unless you've talked to them before, don't go for a cold PU at the gym.

If you don't believe me that women don't want guys hanging around them at the gym, just look at the popularity of female-only workout centers these days.

-LB

interesting one..
especially as there was a quick tip on it only a week or 2 ago..

the quick tip suggested gym was a great place to pickup, as the girls are far less attractive then when they are at a club. they have not worried about there appearance at all, compared to spending hours on planning what to wear, and applying make up, doing hair..

personally, i feel its an unappropriate place to Pick Up a woman, BUT a fine place to meet a woman. if the meeting leads to a pick up.. i see no problem with it..

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by blankman

With this panicked attitude, no, it is NOT possible. First thing you need to do is settle down and stop worrying about time constraints. LOL

That being said, most of the girls I've met who I got "intimate" with, meaning at LEAST first or second base, it's been less than 30 days, most of them less than 15. But the thing is you're not going to become a success overnight.

But the first step you need to take is to relax...this time-constraint you've put yourself under is going to cause you to panic and rush and women will SENSE that you are uncomfortable and impatient...it's not attractive. You should have HER wanting to see YOU again as soon as possible, not be rushing her into it. :p

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RexMan's line was the best, stop thinking of getting laid in 30 days. You can get laid in a day buddy, there are some good guides in the Bible. and these posts, natch :D

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it possible to get laid in 30 days
Yes.... its not just possible its already happening... There are butt uglier guys then you getting laid in under an hour... There must be some hope for you yet...

REad the bible... and don't do fat girls...

Delta Male

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of you guys are misunderstanding his question.

His question is not "Is is possible for a guy experienced with women and confident in himself to get laid in 30 days?" Because obviously it is.

His question is "Is it possible for me, being shy and inexperienced with women, to get laid in 30 days?"

In order to get laid with hot women you must first overcome your shyness and get some field experience. Frankly, this kind of huge personality change is not going to happen in a month of reading posts about dating and seduction on the internet.

The only way to acheive huge improvement in a very short period of time is to sign up for some kind of live instruction, such as a workshop or bootcamp. The downside of course is that these programs are very expensive, and that you have to put in lots and lots of work in order to show the huge improvements that other guys have written about in the testimonials. It has happened before that guys who have never gotten laid before have gotten laid the weekend of the bootcamp -- but these guys also put in a good amount of field work before they took the program.

So, to anybody else who wants to get laid in 30 days or whatever, and has trouble talking to women now...don't look for quick band-aid fixes for your problems. Your problem is not something that can be solved over the internet with a little more advice or a new trick or tactic, but something which requires lots of field work and a major change of your inner beliefs. You should be prepared to put in a lot of work. Also, shop around for workshop programs if you're interesting in getting results faster.

-Dan

Dan, the cool RSI intern
http://www.rapidsocialimpact.com

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
His question is "Is it possible for me, being shy and inexperienced with women, to get laid in 30 days?"
The answer is still emphatically yes!! Go visit a pro and get that desperation/sexual curiosity/urge whatever out of the system...