is it possible for short people to be dominant?

*RHCP*

Don Juan
Reaction score
im 15 and im 5'2. Im like a ****ing runt. I was so small when I was born I had to be put in an incubation crib. is there any way to make up for this at all?

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds short. confidence conquers all though. i used to get made fun of and shiit by a kid half my weight in middle school. he just had confidence and could pull of being an ass if he wanted.

a tough sense of humor is your defense mannn

BBX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your skinny then that is like icing on the cake to the 5'2 deal. Your proubly gonna grow evuentally, your 15, it will happen

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HEY!! Dont worry!!!!! BE HAPPY!!! You will grow, and you should try streching your back, take swimming classes, eat vegetables....

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I guess you are screwed! YOu will just have to live in your parents' basement the rest of your life and the only a$$ you'll ever get will be on the internet.

just kidding. Dude, guys go through puberty a little later than girls, and have growth spurts later too. Personally, I am 5'6", and I am 18. I might gorw a little more(I hope so although I am cool with it) but even if I don't, I am alright with who I am. Height counts for some, but in the end, a great personality and inner game will help you more than your height.

Be confident, and don't worry, you shrimp! :p

Nobody

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're probably Asian or Hispanic. Sorry, dude. The only thing I can tell you is to have little man syndrome. IF you keep asking, you're bound to find someone.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry, I was 5'0 when I went into highschool, now I'm a good height of 5'10", and grew like 6 of these inches from 16-17

The things I learned the most of is that size doesn't matter. Girls will be taller then you for a while, but in the end everything will work out fine. Just be confident and learn to laugh about yourself. To quote Garden state "If you can't laugh about yourself, life's gonna seem a whole lot longer"

Juanito

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nobody said:
You're probably Asian or Hispanic. Sorry, dude. The only thing I can tell you is to have little man syndrome. IF you keep asking, you're bound to find someone.
are you kidding me?

''Asian and Latino populations were once thought to be inherently shorter, but with the increases in height even in East Asian nations such as Japan and South Korea as diet changes it now seems that humans as a species probably possess a roughly similar genetic height potential''

you cannot relate height growth with different races...it depends on different individuals nothing racial

the tallest mofo in NBA is chinese...
there are white guys like joe pesci and danny de vito
please don't stereotype

*RHCP*

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah thats right im actually anglo. Im the smallest anglo at my school, and one of the smallest any way. Is there any way to tell how much i should expect to grow to? is it true if i drink lots of milk i will grow?

Juanito

Don Juan
Reaction score
*RHCP* said:
yeah thats right im actually anglo. Im the smallest anglo at my school, and one of the smallest any way. Is there any way to tell how much i should expect to grow to? is it true if i drink lots of milk i will grow?
dont worry you're only 15

you will be growing till you are 18-19 at least

exercise, eat healthy and sleep well:up:

dirtyvibe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Juanito said:
are you kidding me?

''Asian and Latino populations were once thought to be inherently shorter, but with the increases in height even in East Asian nations such as Japan and South Korea as diet changes it now seems that humans as a species probably possess a roughly similar genetic height potential''

you cannot relate height growth with different races...it depends on different individuals nothing racial

the tallest mofo in NBA is chinese...
there are white guys like joe pesci and danny de vito
please don't stereotype
NEARLY equal height potential. AKA Japanese avg height is 5'7. korea about the same and china a whopping 5'6. yeah, its similar but sitll short.

and btw, yao min, the guy in the nba, was subjected to chinese science experiments on increasing height, athleticism, etc when he grew up like many other chinese ahtletes. his parents were even forced together by the chinese gov because of their genetics.

Juanito

Don Juan
Reaction score
dirtyvibe said:
NEARLY equal height potential. AKA Japanese avg height is 5'7. korea about the same and china a whopping 5'6. yeah, its similar but sitll short.

and btw, yao min, the guy in the nba, was subjected to chinese science experiments on increasing height, athleticism, etc when he grew up like many other chinese ahtletes. his parents were even forced together by the chinese gov because of their genetics.
back it up with real FACTS

from recent cavelaars statistics, japense average height in 2003 was 171.3cm tall about 5'8 also similar for koreans

and if you check Eurostats Statistical Yearbook 2004, germans have average height of 173.8cm which is equivalent to 5'8.7in...7inches difference, not much is it? french were 5'8.2inches, 173cm

as for chinese, many chinese in rural area suffer from malnutrition, and yao ming started basketball because of his natural height, not resulting from genetic experiments.

its like saying all the american athletes are results of secret biological experiements conducted by US govt lol:rock:

Nobody

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you try to mack girls with these stats, Juanito? Any success with it? Way to ruin the poor guy's thread.

Like everyone said, make up for it in confidence. I actually say today some kid that looked 5'2 with a cute Hispanic girl who was about 5'4. There's someone out there for you. GO for it.

Juanito

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nobody said:
Do you try to mack girls with these stats, Juanito? Any success with it? Way to ruin the poor guy's thread.

Like everyone said, make up for it in confidence. I actually say today some kid that looked 5'2 with a cute Hispanic girl who was about 5'4. There's someone out there for you. GO for it.
hahaha mack girls with facts...thats a good one

but unfortunately none of you posters in this thread are girls so you know i'm not trying to mack anyone!

i didn't ruin that 'poor' guy's thread!
in fact, hes not poor, like i said earlier, hes only 15...hes got plenty of more time to grow!

it is you, sir, telling him things like 'even you have some hope', 'theres somebody out there for you'.

i dont think being short matters too much in modern day dating games

you can always make it up with positive personality and you got that spot on, i agree...however i don't tolerate ignorances. - you must be asian or hispanic because you're short, you must be good at maths because you're asian/indian, you must love beans because you're mexican, you must be on welfare because you're black etc :moon:

Reaction score
Height really doesn't matter look at Napoleon... stop worrying about ur looks and be more confident in uself. Chicks REALLY do not care about ur physical features this 5'4 freshmen went out with a HB8 senior just because he was confident.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PeterNorthisawesome said:
Height really doesn't matter look at Napoleon... stop worrying about ur looks and be more confident in uself. Chicks REALLY do not care about ur physical features this 5'4 freshmen went out with a HB8 senior just because he was confident.
I agree that height isnt that important but it helps.

But using napolean as an example is ridiculous. Its like saying, "looks don't matter, look at Gene Simmons". yea...but hes a millionaire rock star lol

dirtyvibe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Juanito said:
back it up with real FACTS

from recent cavelaars statistics, japense average height in 2003 was 171.3cm tall about 5'8 also similar for koreans

and if you check Eurostats Statistical Yearbook 2004, germans have average height of 173.8cm which is equivalent to 5'8.7in...7inches difference, not much is it? french were 5'8.2inches, 173cm

as for chinese, many chinese in rural area suffer from malnutrition, and yao ming started basketball because of his natural height, not resulting from genetic experiments.

its like saying all the american athletes are results of secret biological experiements conducted by US govt lol:rock:
171.3 cm is 5'7