is it just me?....

nacho

Don Juan
Reaction score
i seem to be very attracted to girls i cant get, well not get actually girls im not supposed to get. (either, married, in a relationship, crazy family, ect)

i lose alot of interest when i know i can get the girl, i actually love working for sex and i hate it when its given up so easily.

why the f*** is that?!?!?

i used to have (still to this day) one of the hottest girlfriend ive ever seen, she took me wherever i wanted and got me anything i wanted wether its material or personal favors.
cmon! i used to smoke a bowl watching tv while getting head, and i lost total interest because it was too easy.

is this normal??

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by nacho

is this normal??
Yup

It's the psychology of human behaviour. Give something to someone for free and they'll take it for granted, and eventually get bored... make them work for it and they'll appreciate it more when the reward IS given.

It works for both men, and women... it's just that nowadays, it's usually the man that is bending over backwards for the woman.

We tend to call this AFC behaviour, but that isn't exactly accurate. When you love and care for someone, your instinct makes you want to give them stuff, be it material or otherwise.

Most people feel they don't deserve that kind of treatment, on a subconcious level, so when someone gives you things you don't feel you earned, it seems like the person is trying too hard.

That's where the loss of interest comes from.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nah its not just you. I love married women, milfs, young girls, girls with boyfriends etc etc

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh, and in regards to the married chicks and such... well..... you know there might be something of quality in them, since someone sqw them as marriage material. It's subconcious, and woemn will say the same thing for men.

A guy is alot hotter and more desirable whe he already has a woman

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Bad Ass Canadian
oh, and in regards to the married chicks and such... well..... you know there might be something of quality in them, since someone sqw them as marriage material. It's subconcious, and woemn will say the same thing for men.

A guy is alot hotter and more desirable whe he already has a woman
exactly

PooMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
do this all the time!

gals with bfs are definatly ppl i get too into!

i love the challenge!

when a gal says " i like you" or whateva i think "job done, cant be arsed now if theres no challenge, next"

really pisses me off! but ahwell!

have my eye on the neighbour right now, shes married but new to the place and looks like the type who could show me a thing or two!

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smok'n, watching TV, and Getting Head!!!!!!!!!!! BORED????????

:crazy:

damn higher standerds & Need for challenges!

nacho

Don Juan
Reaction score
i love a chalenge.
hearing a girl say "no" is the biggest turn on i can get.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by nacho
i love a chalenge.
hearing a girl say "no" is the biggest turn on i can get.
please dont let us see you on the 6 oclock news
hahah sorry couldnt resist that one.