Is it ever appropriate to ask a friend if she is a virgin?

LCommander

Don Juan
Reaction score
Purpose: Plant sexual seeds in her mind about me and MAYBE undermine her current relationship.

But please don't argue ethics with me. Even though she has a bf, she is VERY receptive to my kino and she even initiates it herself. I've known her for a bit over a month and the first two weeks she hid the fact she had a boyfriend and was only forced to spill the beans when a friend asked what the boyfriend's name is.

How should I proceed with the question, should I first create a sexual topic? If she does answer, I would then ask if she ever had an orgasm.

I was thinking of being more straightforward/direct by going straight to "What age did you lose your v-card"

Any thoughts?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
No.

"Purpose: Plant sexual seeds in her mind about me and MAYBE undermine her current relationship."The way to do what you suggest is to kiss her.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
No, don't ask that of any chick you are trying to b*ng. It's getting too personal. If she started really early, she'll feel like a sl*t. If she started really late, she'll feel like a prude.

Then it opens the door to her asking YOU when you first got laid. If you started really early, you're a manwh*re who has been around the block too many times. If you started really LATE (like me lol), then you're a loser who couldn't get laid. Nothing good can come from it.

LCommander

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the input guys, much appreciated.

Is there a more subtly way of doing this? The thing is, she's a part of my social circle in school since we have classes everyday and spend a good amount of time studying together. I'm more worried about burning bridges if the kiss test fails. But if she was a random, I would do it in a heart beat.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LCommander said:
Thanks for the input guys, much appreciated.

Is there a more subtly way of doing this? The thing is, she's a part of my social circle in school since we have classes everyday and spend a good amount of time studying together. I'm more worried about burning bridges if the kiss test fails. But if she was a random, I would do it in a heart beat.

How does it burn bridges to show a woman you're attracted to her? What, she's going to hate you because you tried to get with her?

It's a far less creepy approach than plotting subtle questions about her sex life.

LCommander

Don Juan
Reaction score
Say I do escalate up to the kiss but get rejected, would it not make it awkward between us in the future?

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brush her hair aside first with your fingertips. She'll either continue looking at you and maybe smiling,which is a good sign. Or she'll move away, which means she doesn't want to be kissed. Either way, there's really no harm done.

LCommander

Don Juan
Reaction score
How should I go with the more overt kino such as holding my hand on her arm/hand/thigh?

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LCommander said:
How should I go with the more overt kino such as holding my hand on her arm/hand/thigh?
Depends on the situation. If you are walking somewhere, you can put your hand on her lower back.

If you are sitting, start by touching her forearm briefly to make a point. Then rest your hand on her forearm longer, then later her thigh.

If she doesn't pull away, it's a good sign.

LCommander

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
Depends on the situation. If you are walking somewhere, you can put your hand on her lower back.

If you are sitting, start by touching her forearm briefly to make a point. Then rest your hand on her forearm longer, then later her thigh.

If she doesn't pull away, it's a good sign.
Ah I see, so each time I touch her I gradually increase the amount of time my hand is on her?

coochieman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't ask her. Wanna plant sexual seeds ? Good thing ur already on with kino, flirting and all. Progress to/with the kiss.....

keep progressing sexually & when you get to that bridge, she'd let you know.

If at all you wanna know, don't ask about it straight. There are more skillful ways of gettin that info outta her, maybe after sex is introduced in some convo..... Can ask her bout how much girls believe they cherish their first time more than boys, or maybe why some girls feel it is some sort of crime not to be a virgin as it has nothing to do with personality to you .... Don't come up with something biased towards a virgin or not, as she could be any. Whatever you come up with, never act fazed or overly interested in the subject matter. If she's not offering her own experiences in her opinions, don't press it unless you're sure u can pull it off with charm and style. Be a big boy about it.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LCommander said:
Say I do escalate up to the kiss but get rejected, would it not make it awkward between us in the future?
So you're saying you want a safe, 100% fool-proof, no-awkwardness, no-risk, no-possible-chance-of-pain solution to get this girl?

Yeah, me too.

LCommander said:
Ah I see, so each time I touch her I gradually increase the amount of time my hand is on her?
Dude, if you want lessons in Sexuality 101, there's a DJ Bible and a Tips section. This stuff has been covered 1 BILLION times, no offense.

LCommander

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great thanks. I always knew I needed to escalate but didnt quite know how to transition between the different types of kino.