is it a hint?

supermanspjs

Reaction score
hello i posted back in december about this girl that lives on my street and we got into a big argument and we hated each other all year.

well we made up, i think. we apologized. i got a message from her one day asking if i wanted to hang out with her. so i call ed her that day and she was busy, so i told her id call tommorow. so i did and we made plans. but she call ed a little while after and said she had to do something with her dad, but i think she had otherplans.

so then i called her a couple days after and said i was doing something with some friends and told her id call her tommorow, cause agian she said she had no plans. so i messaged her on myspace asking her if it would be weird hanging out with these 2 other guys she barely knew, then she sent one back saying she had a doctors appointment at 2 and she was doing something else after that.

i feel like shes blowing me off, but i still want tohang out with her agian, but i dont know if i should call her.

anything helps. thank you.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like this girl is a flaker, she is blowing you off. You definitely shouldn't have called her so many times. Sounded desperate on your part. My advice is blow HER off...make no contact with her for the next...well, as long as it takes. If she asks you again about hanging out or why you haven't called her...just tell her that she blew you off. She has to make it up now. Make her call you.

supermanspjs

Reaction score
what if if i tell her that i havnt called cause she blew me off, and she says she didnt? she'll probably say that.

gravstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
ValleyDJing said:
Sounds like this girl is a flaker, she is blowing you off. You definitely shouldn't have called her so many times. Sounded desperate on your part. My advice is blow HER off...make no contact with her for the next...well, as long as it takes. If she asks you again about hanging out or why you haven't called her...just tell her that she blew you off. She has to make it up now. Make her call you.
i agree and if she denies ditching you just act as if its not a big deal she ended up chasing you anyway.

supermanspjs

Reaction score
okay so i was driving up my street with a friend yesterday and she saw me and waved. so i called her and she didnt pick up her cell phone. but we went to asnother friends house and she called me back like a half hour later and we talked for like 2 minutes, but she told me to call her back later. does this mean i should just forget about it or what?

Harith

Don Juan
Reaction score
dont ever say that you WILL call her...drop a maybe in there. firstly it doesnt lock u in and secondly you wont seem desperate.

XSilverStarboyX

Don Juan
Reaction score
SHe sounds just like my ex. Making plans then cancelling them. Although try not to call a girl many times, cause like stated above. It shows desperation

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Next. tsk tsk tsk.