Is everyone here a mysogynist closet case?

Reaction score
It seems like every other post here is some closet case talking about how much he hates women. What's up with that?

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its normal. This is a place to vent your ange when men get played/rejected/fear women.

While it is good to vent your frustrations, you are correct about the bitterness going 2 far for many of the guys around here.

I'v been burnt, and for a while i was on my "hate women" kind of rant a long time ago. I just needed to vent, learn from my mistakes and move on.

The problem is staying bitter.

BlackJackal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah it has been happening alot. It cracks me up sometimes. Me I dont take ho's seriously enough to get that mad. Either I ****'em and pass'em to my homie or dont and pass'em to someone else. Simple as that.

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amputechture came
Philistine praise
Bottomless pit of empty names

anyways, as I always say, "The moral of the story is...fvck b!tches"

Really, you have maybe 1-4 close male friends in your life that you've known for ever. How many casual male friends have you made that you don't care about seeing or spending time with?

Same goes with women. You're gonna date hundreds of girls, lay dozens, and get very close with only a handful. Most girls, like most guys, are pieces of sh!t that aren't even worth your time. The tricky part is figuring out who they are so you don't waste your time with them.

Reaction score
There's a thread that was just recently made that is about using women for their money. Wow. Misogynist central.

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not in the closet...I came out last week. Didn't you see my "i'm a psychopath" thread?

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meccamputechture said:
It seems like every other post here is some closet case talking about how much he hates women. What's up with that?
23 posts out of nowhere and you come to this forum calling out everyone a "misogynist"? that term is so loose based.

Frequently the term misogynist is used in a looser sense as a term of derision to describe anyone who holds an unpopular or distasteful view about women as a group. A man who considers himself "a great lover of women," therefore, might somewhat paradoxically be termed a misogynist by those who consider his treatment of women sexist. Archetypes of this type of man might be Giacomo Casanova and Don Juan, who were both reputed for their many libertine affairs with women. Misogyny is a negative attitude towards women as a group, and so need not fully determine a misogynist's attitude towards each individual woman. The fact that someone holds misogynist views may not prevent them from having positive relationships with some women. Conversely, simply having negative relationships with some women does not necessarily mean someone holds misogynistic views. The term, like most negative descriptions of attitudes, is used as an epithet and applied to a wide variety of behaviors and attitudes. As with other terms, the more antipathetic one's position is in regards to misogyny, the larger the number of misogynysts and the greater variety of attitudes and behaviors who fall into one's perception of "misogynist".[specify] This is, of course, the subject of much controversy and debate with opinions ranging widely as to the extent and breadth of misogyny in society.

MuayThai

Banned
Reaction score
I think women are totally awesome. I've never met such a loving, peaceful, intelligent, strong and benevolent type of person.
Imagine giving birth! They must be so incredibly strong and pain resistant ( scientists have proved women can stand more pain then men).
What about them being able to multi-task? Men can't do that! And they have better sense of smell as well. Wow, women are totally awesome.

Reaction score
There is no such thing as a misogynist - The Matrix has you!!!

Say "No" to Hos and Ho-mos!!!!!!

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you stick around and actually take the time to learn our world...

you would realize we are not misogynists (most of us LOL).

The downfall of human nature is our inability to discern grays; black and white is how we define this ridiculous world, and we pigeonhole everyone's beliefs into that strict paradigm.

Simply because our goals seems to be "conquering" women does not mean we are in a life and death battle with them.

Dude, the battlefield here is the bedroom, not the morgue. Lighten up.

Reaction score
i called it first - original poster is a TROLL

he trolls other people's posts with stupid comments

and yea, i said u can use women for their money

how much of a loser/troll must u be to actually say thats ?mysogynust w/e the **** that word is

retard

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call_Me_Daddy said:
I wonder. With a term like mysoginy (to hate women), why isn't there a term that defines to hate men?
LOL I'm sure there is dude, but with women, you never have to define or justify your beliefs or actions.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
23 posts out of nowhere and you come to this forum calling out everyone a "misogynist"? that term is so loose based.
Before you guys jump on him...remember that you are all pretty much desensitized to the anger and bitterness that runs rampant on this site. You're not able to see just how bad it really is.

To someone new just seeing this place for the first time...that IS what much of the posts sound like.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Call_Me_Daddy said:
I wonder. With a term like mysoginy (to hate women), why isn't there a term that defines to hate men?
There is...it's referred to as misandry. You won't find it in the dictionary, but it's the "slang" term used for women who hate men.

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
says the one with 20+ posts per day.

Samanosuke

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of us have been fvcked over really well, so we still harbor a lack of trust for women. I know I do at least. I wish my ex would have dumped me over a text message. That would have been perfect to me. :cuss: