Is compitition between 2 friends healthy?

Lord Constable

Don Juan
Reaction score
So the situation is, my really good friend and I both, from what I can tell, like the same girl. Unfortunately, he just happens to work with this girl and has known her much longer than I have. 2 months to my 3 days. Anyways, I am almost stumped by this girl, she flirts with both of us, but tends to be more of "we're just friends" with my friend. I know there is tension between my friend and I, because he tries to est. his "dominancy" over me, but I just shoot him down out of the sky each time he attempts it. But the problem lies in the fact that, I can't seem to figure this girl out. And I don't know what to do about the friend.

Ekschaxze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay guy, what you consider bad [having not known her as long] will , most likely,
work in your favor. She sounds like a sunshine[attention] girl[*****] though.

I had something else to say, but hell, I forgot it

anti-trend

Don Juan
Reaction score
first thing worong is that you're saying that you like this girl after 3 days. just ask for her number and it seems like you got it also.

but i wouldnt call unless she would give me her number herself. try and work the mystery thing in your favor. good luck

extravaganza

Don Juan
Reaction score
competition is healthy as long as he thinks so too. If you know that this will ruin your friendship forget about the girl. If your friend doesn't really mind about you trying to hook up with the same girl; go for it.

Dont ask if he's ok with it though.
If your friends you probably already know that

------------------
Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others. - groucho marx

kickman72

Don Juan
Reaction score
she's an attention ho

Howie Farkes

Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact that he's known her for over 2 months and still hasn't got anywhere works in your favor not against. Just ask her out, if she says yes and he gets p!ssed just say "Dude, I gave you a 2 month headstart and you still lost - don't blame me for your lack of balls".