Reaction score
I look at this site and all the people are asking questions like:

~how do I talk to her?
~where should I go to meet women?
~how do I spark attraction?
~What kind of cologne should I wear?
~How should I ask for the phone number?

Then, I look at the pick up artist sites and people are asking questions like:

~I made out with her, what are some good escalation tactics?
~After fingering her I got LMR, should I freeze her out?
~What are some tips for handling multiple relationships?

Why is sosuave the "joke of the community?" How did sosuave become such an AFC nest, the blind leading the blind.

Jackman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Because the pathetic don't know when to shut the F up. That's why.

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because the AFCs don't get shuned.

People actually answer and help out idiots with stupid questions like "How do i talk to her?"

If you told every afc fvcker to read the damn bible first before asking any questions, then maybe there'd be a less of useless threads around.

If you help out AFCs, then only more AFCs will come ask for help. Doesn't that make sense?

Where as if you tell every idiot who ignored the Bible to go read it, and not offer any advice, you wouldn't get a fvcking barage of one-post-member sign ups that waste our time and space.

penguin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Because people here and more concerned with stroking their ego rather than genuinely helping others. They get off on feeling superior. People like numb nuts above ^^^ calling people pathetic and telling them to shut up because it makes him feel good. Perfect example.

It's become a bit of a pissing contest rather than a supportive online community. That's why it's the joke.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never knew about any community when I found this site a couple years back. Most of the stuff on this, or any PUA site, isn't anything new. I knew about all this stuff without a support group, just learned by experience. I really wouldn't take any advice from any website about how I should live my life. By the way I'm not a virgin.

Obviously being the internet and all you really cant tell who's who so why bother. The whole idea of a community is really a joke. I wasn't on the internet until 98 when I got in college and even then I really had better things to do with my time, does that mean that before the community existed online that guys weren't getting laid? I can tell you I really didn't have problems and I know a lot of guys who like me could get laid without a support group. The main forum here, and the PUA forums, are filled with guys who are too scared to try or live e-lives.

This site in particular just isn't moderated harshly and is filled with young guys who would be better off without the place. Your wasting your time chasing a "community". The PUAs are seeking the same validation with women that the guys asking the basics here are. At least here you get the anything else, mature, and H&F forum with some entertaining threads.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Regarding the bible; the link is almost hidden now and no one new reads it.

Reaction score
You young kids are so programmed by the Homo/Hor Matrix that you can't even use appropriate language!!!!! Men do NOT "get LAID" Women get LAID - we LAY women!!! The hors lay down and we pounce on them!!!!!! Your question should be "Is anybody here POUNCING hors!!!"

SamRi72

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gah, the inevitable Last Man Standing Post. Dude, you seriously have some messed up beliefs about women. Anyway, I'm an rAFC. Still haven't even kiss closed, but I number close quite often. Once I get a car, my numbers will be a lot more influential in getting the K- and F-closes. Till then, sarge on.

Reaction score
SamRi72 said:
Gah, the inevitable Last Man Standing Post. Dude, you seriously have some messed up beliefs about women.
You have shyt to counteract my statement because it is too logical!!! Quit thinking like an effeminate and embrace your manhood!!!

You are obviously an advocate of the hor/homo agenda thus you are corrupt in your thinking, as most youngbloods - I understand! - you have been programmed!!

Accept truth when it is told - only a fool would reject that which is!!!!

green69

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was listening to a clip by 'PlayerSupreme' on www.theplayersupreme.com and he was mentioning how he was making his forums private, only the best playas allowed etc. After that he mentioned that for everyone that was a 'simp' or 'AFC' you should head on over to 'sosauve'. I kinda laughed to myself, because I didn't know this was a mainstream community - and I was also unaware that it was the brunt of a joke on other forums! haha

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NightPUA said:

~how do I talk to her?

Why is sosuave the "joke of the community?" How did sosuave become such an AFC nest, the blind leading the blind.
Probably cos its not focused on routines and all that crap, and its less results oriented. Those other sites you talk of though are pathetic imo. Lay reports...routine stacks etc...na mate, not for me. It only matters that sosuave is the joke of the community if you give a s.hit about the community, which I don't. A true PUA should be able to get laid on his own without lairs, routines, tactics and all that jazz.

And for my age, I can guarantee you I get laid a lot more than some of the PUAs on these 'other sites', just using natural game.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because they, other PUA sites, and forums, seem to be open to more things. They don't make it a point to ridicule anybody who actually spends serious time, and/or $ on self-help products and is not afraid to try certain proven methods.

Everytime somebody here asks about a certain product by a guru or pua, he gets ridiculed and then everyone piles on to say how they are con-artists and how you can find everything in the bible, how all you need to do is read everything here (yeah, go figure), and how all you need is to "Just be yourself and live by the gospel of pooks teachings", etc. etc. Yes, I agree, the blind leading the blind.

Perfect example is on this very thread. Already you got a couple of members arguing with eachother over terminology and technicalities about stupid a$$ $hit. Too many angry people here, it seems. You know how it goes, people who are not getting laid (yes, men getting laid, or not getting laid, actually) are angry, defensive, sensitive about the world and they project it onto others. Many fragile egos, many potential "going postal" people here. I must admit, it is entertaining at times and gives me a good laugh; yet, it really doesn't help the men here who actually want to get help and some form of advice. You see very little of that on other forums.

On other pick up sites, its people actually giving reviews, giving feedback, and more concerned with helping than just bad mouthing each other. In other words, a lot of the gents here have an explanation why the people who are different than themselves are loosers, freaks, who have no game and have to rely on routines. Well, time to face the truth, at least for a lot of peeps here, your "Natural" "Be Yourself" type of skills are not getting the job done for you. You are creepin' women out. Yes, even more than the guys using routines and techniques.

As NightPUA states in the opening post, just look at the quality of the posts and questions here. Anytime there is an interesting, semi worthwhile post, somebody manages to highjack it and turn it into an attention grabing extravaganza, and then, sure enough, our lovely moderators start to censor.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fine then. Let's start comparing:

A typical Sosuave question:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=122522

It's just some 16 year old kid who has never held a conversation. When he tries with anyone, he says something blunt and creepy, then freezes.

A typical mAsf question from a brand new poster:

http://www.fastseduction.com/discus...2&read=65460&fid=8&FirstTopic=60&LastTopic=89

Hmm . . . Sosuave doesn't fare so well.:nervous: The mods here are gonna be piiissed at me when they see I posted this . . .

Big-J

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NightPUA said:

~how do I talk to her?

When you look back on your younger years you joke about yourself, and the stupid things you said, did, and asked. SS.net is mostly a starting point. That's why it's the joke, especially for guys that are still having problems moving on from the basic mentality that you need to do when you start studying the different methods, etc. you find in places like ASF.

As a starting point, SS Gets the "stupid" questions all the time that when we were in their shoes weren't stupid. That's why.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And here's another one. Asking if he should apologize to his girlfriend after being kind of a pr!ck to her (in person).

http://www.fastseduction.com/discus...&read=65635&fid=146&FirstTopic=0&LastTopic=29

And the sosuave version: a non-question from a 17 year old bragging about being a sociopath-level pr!ck (over the internet, of course) to some chick who's not his girlfriend, who isn't attractive, and whom he does not, technically, know in real life.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=122531

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
penguin said:
Because people here and more concerned with stroking their ego rather than genuinely helping others. They get off on feeling superior. People like numb nuts above ^^^ calling people pathetic and telling them to shut up because it makes him feel good. Perfect example.

It's become a bit of a pissing contest rather than a supportive online community. That's why it's the joke.
Don't try and offend me.

What I have to say will BENEFIT the forums.

People shouldn't fvcking answer stupid questions, just so they can show off all those flashy pick-up words.

They should tell every idiot with a stupid question to read the bible first.

If you help people when they post stupid questions, then wonder why they are around, you can go jump the lake.

The more dumb questions you answer, the more will show up. Because you have answered it for them before. That isn't supporting. Telling them to do their own work, find out in-field, or through the bible, is actually beneficial than giving them quick-fix answers that set them up for the next dumb question.