is Anthony elis program the best?

beercan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just wanted to know if there are any better programs. Or is this the best.

Ive seen his results and im pretty impressed, but just want some confirmation.:D

cheers all.:up:

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. Take the money you would of spent on his program and use that to buy as much protein as that money will let you (trueprotein.com or 1fast400.com ON Whey 10lb)

Search for the post by Warboss Alex called the idiots guide, follow the advice in there and use the routine he provides.

Start a journal here, and post up your diet.

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
depends on you. describe yourself and the program and we can answer better.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes.

But if you're not a hardgainer just follow some basic diet and excercise guide and you'll be better off than a hardgainer that follows his program. Fvcking endomorphs and mesomorphs, I hate them.

spesmilitis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best program suits your individual recovery time, strengthes, weaknesses, ect.

Throttle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SamePendo said:
Yes.

But if you're not a hardgainer just follow some basic diet and excercise guide and you'll be better off than a hardgainer that follows his program. Fvcking endomorphs and mesomorphs, I hate them.
right back at ya, skinflint :whistle:

musclyjerk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Anthony's program is solid and there are many other programs out there that will get the results you're looking for. It's mostly all about compound movements, eating and resting correctly. Asides from that there's little else a beginner needs to know but you must follow a program.

The Muscly Jerk