is age that big of a deal to women?

Reaction score
long story short im at a lounge with my buddy and im introduced to an hb9...im 21 years old mind you, while shes done taking a picture of me and her together I jokingly say ur gonna post that on myspace arent u, i know it...she then turns and goes what are you 12? who cares about myspace!..she asks my age and i lie (i know shes older thats why, shes 28) i say im 24..she then goes ohh thats why..ok you can talk about myspace im 28..so yea she was hot as hell but a *****..she then moved on to my friend cuz i was "too young" lol..its cool lol he was her backup i was the first choice..but yea is age that important? it was just a lil joke and she had a heartattack..(btw her friend told me she has a myspace page of her own lmao!! how ironic)

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, older women fall for younger guys everyday.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Older women, as in late 30's early 40's when they are on the prowl again, they will go for younger guys.

The conversation you just described just showed why a chick in her 20's who's never been married, will tend to want someone older than her. With that being said, if you are the right guy, she will be very adaptable.

Makro2323

Don Juan
Reaction score
To be honest, she was being a bit moronic over the whole myspace thing. I know a few people in their late 20s who are on myspace, and anyway, I'd rather be 24 than 28. What age are you really?

Reaction score
i am 21...yea i guess maybe cuz she has a kid or something so she wants someone "mature"..but whatever..the funny thing was the friend that told me she had myspace has one too and shes like 45..i guess myspace isnt just for 12 year olds..whatever she was just trying to be a bi**

Makro2323

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry, I missed that bit in your post where you said your real age. Yeah, she was just being a *****. Just keep a look out for other babes and let her go. Also, it's weird that she thinks a '24' year old is too young. She's only 4 years older and she has a child as well which can be a real turn off for a lot of guys. For me personally, if the girl is hot enough with a great personality I wouldn't mind if they had children, but I can still see how it would be a repellent.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only if they think anyone will find out.

Omen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stupid woman is all I have to say. Sounds like to me you could do better just by the way you describe your post. And so what on the MySpace deal. Older people have them. I have them cause I have friends in other states and what not, and like to keep in touch. Sometimes you lose track of people and its nice to be able to keep in touch.

You should have just said... your too old anyway, and that would have pushed her buttons. :)

Excuse me while I go find a woman to talk too who wont need collagen injections in the next 5yrs. (Then run like hell)

Mental

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TheMasterOfBation said:
long story short im at a lounge with my buddy and im introduced to an hb9...im 21 years old mind you, while shes done taking a picture of me and her together I jokingly say ur gonna post that on myspace arent u, i know it...she then turns and goes what are you 12? who cares about myspace!..she asks my age and i lie (i know shes older thats why, shes 28) i say im 24..she then goes ohh thats why..ok you can talk about myspace im 28..so yea she was hot as hell but a *****..she then moved on to my friend cuz i was "too young" lol..its cool lol he was her backup i was the first choice..but yea is age that important? it was just a lil joke and she had a heartattack..(btw her friend told me she has a myspace page of her own lmao!! how ironic)

Watch out though. I just stopped dating a girl who wanted to move in with me after two weeks of dating because (as she later admitted) her "Biological Clock" was making her crazy. It was too much.

I admitted to her from the start that I'm in a situation where right now, there's not much chance of me getting married within two years, and I would't want to get engaged with anyone who isn't willing to wait a 6-8 months at least. And she didn't want to hear that.

Be careful with some of the older ones. Some of them can be insane due to the old clock.