Invited: Affiliates for the ABCs of Attraction's First Flagship Product Launch

AsianPlayboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
For the first time ever, I am FINALLY launching my first real product. After 7 years in the community, I am providing digital products for people to download and watch.

Long story short, we are looking for affiliates to help promote our product launch. If you have a newsletter list, forum, blog, YouTube channel or popular Facebook, you could be making 50% off of commissions.

You will need a Clickbank account and to register on our affiliate page. Email us at affiliates (AT) abcofattraction.com or PM me here if you're interested.

We have three upcoming products:

1) Text To Sex (http://www.texttosex.com) - A massive online digital training course spearheaded by Gareth Jones, the world's preeminent authority on all things phone seduction, text flirting, and Facebook game. It clocks in at over 5 hours of video and includes bonuses like ebook, workbook, transcripts, audio, and powerpoint charts. It is the ultimate guide to all things phone seduction, text flirting, and Facebook game related. "In a world of smart phones, shouldn't you be playing smart game?"

2) Practical Day Game (http://www.practicaldaygame.com) - An infield digital video course with lecture and hotseat critique with Ozzie (my head day game coach), ABCs trainers, and myself. It includes several hours of video on both lecture and infield footage with a play-by-play breakdown on each set. This is about solid game. No weird PUA stuff, just a practical foundation that anyone can use to learn how to meet a real girl for a relationship. "Where beauty meets sunshine."

3) "I Did It My Way: The Modern Asian Man's Guide to Complete Social Success" - Brought to you by your friendly neighborhood Asian Playboy. This ebook has been 7 years in the making and a whole lot of blood, sweat and tears. It clocks in at over 200 pages and explores both the holistic concept of the Renaissance pickup artist as well as race and the unique obstacles Asian men face. From fashion to direct approaches, to social circle game and bantering, it covers everything from A to F!