Investiment level

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I can see this to be true, because I see this scenario happening in real life.
1st The men is more invested into the LTR and the family? The women will leave/divorce soon or in near future. (Happened to 3 LTR of friends)
2nd The women is more invested into the LTR and the family? The women will stay and nuture the family. (Happened and happening in 5 LTR of friends)

I found out that the men in the 2nd scenario it's also better at "Giving Orders".

For ex: something that comes natural to me, it's asking someone thinking, instead of directly giving them an order.
For example, a women would ask me: "How should I do this?" , so I would reply her "How would you do it?" instead of "You do it like this".
Which is a better response?

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My wife once accused me of being content with reaching 80% perfection by investing only 20%.
She wanted to imply that i am lazy in our relationship and should "work" more to reach 100%.

I told her to reach 100% perfection i would need to invest 100% as the requirements for the last 20% rise exponentially.

Instead of reaching 100% at a certain thing by investing 100% time/energy i told her i rather invest 5 times 20% on different things in my life and reach 400% in total then just 100%.

She didnt like the explanation but couldnt find an argument against it.

Being 100% invested in a woman(making your world revolve around her) is recipe for disaster. The other way around is very beneficial for a relationship.

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My wife once accused me of being content with reaching 80% perfection by investing only 20%.
She wanted to imply that i am lazy in our relationship and should "work" more to reach 100%.

I told her to reach 100% perfection i would need to invest 100% as the requirements for the last 20% rise exponentially.

Instead of reaching 100% at a certain thing by investing 100% time/energy i told her i rather invest 5 times 20% on different things in my life and reach 400% in total then just 100%.

She didnt like the explanation but couldnt find an argument against it.

Being 100% invested in a woman(making your world revolve around her) is recipe for disaster. The other way around is very beneficial for a relationship.
Pareto could be a good source.
I just found out how a women can transform, for good, when you invest less.
It's like she'll become a crazy co-dependent servant and she'll also ask you to have sex

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For sure, but reading trought it, there are interesting things too
I check out the person before I listen to their opinion. This douche falls short of the mark, so I don't care whatever he writes.

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last edited:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score