Introduction, need opinions?

Anthony_Training

Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought of this in the shower this afternoon... please gimme any feedback.. it established humor, alpha ness and kino... seems solid imo, but thats because I thought of it..

Hi!

(3 seconds for response to know she recognizes)

What brings you here?

(blah), you? or (blah) or (no response)

I am actually looking for pretty girls right now.

3 second pause

Do you know where I can find some?

(says herself, or nothing, or literally names a place)

No, I mean REALLY REALLY pretty...

My name is Anthony!

< Put hand Out> (when she responds with name?)

A pleasure to meet you <name>

YoungPoet2006

Reaction score
I wouldn't recommend this type of approach because:

1. many of the lines you think about in the shower or any where else while you're alone don't usually work.

2. You come off as sort of shallow because you stress the fact that you are looking for pretty girls.

3. Try to compliment her on a piece of clothing or something that she is wearing. Then make "small talk" with her.

I suggest you read the conversation guides in the dj bible. They will help. Holla!

Anthony_Training

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for advice

I understand it might seem a little shallow, but in a joking manner doesn't it seem ok?

I was looking to come up with alternate ways to approach/joke.

I was under the impression that complimenting on clothes/looks doesn't help as its what every guy does, AND that giving undeserved compliments prior to them 'earning it' as some may say is not good form.

Please continue to help me !

spukee

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're thinking too much, pal. A good introduction doesn't assume the girl's going to say anything. Just start with "hey there, my name's [name] - what's yours?" and go from there. It helps if you notice something about the girl or your surroundings to comment on and get things rolling, but improv is the key to any good conversation, really.