Introduction - Experienced Player here to save this forum

Reaction score
wassup everyone.......I have been reading this place for a while now, cringing fairly often at what has happened to boys and men in the past few years, and I am here to INJECT some real-playa beliefs and advice into some of the clueless guys who post here, whether it be by threads giving advice, or responses to threads made by guys who DESPERATELY need advice

enough is enough, its time us men take this shyt called "relations with the opposite sex" and flip that motha around, to OUR advantage

ill give you all a quick preview of my rules for having the success with women that you want (and I only believe in these rules because they have worked for me in my 6 years of being in the dating game):

NOTE: this is only a PREVIEW, you will see the rest of the jist of how the game is supposed to be play in my future coming posts/threads

SECOND NOTE: I don't have a product or a website, so im not here trying to get attention or sell anything, I am here simply to give advice and HOPEFULLY help turn chumps into MEN, because some of the threads i keep seeing, like i said, make me CRINGE

Preview of My Rules:

Logical Player Rule #1 - ALL RELATIONSHIPS END IN BREAK UP OR MARRIAGE.

This means that you should never ever ever take a girl or woman seriously. This means, no true commitment on your part. This means, never have "a girlfriend". Why would a man with game want to SETTLE for JUST one girl, when its an inevitability that the relationship won't last forever? You must realize, that dating women in the 21st century is not the same as 100 years ago, and commitment, TRUE LIFETIME COMMITMENT, is NOT the culture in America right now, so you have no obligation to conform to "morals" and "rules" set by society that are out of date to begin with. Why limit yourself to 1 girl? Why be faithful to some random girl? Do you know that, in 5 years, you will look back on each of these "girlfriends" that you had, and you will realize "oh wow, she was just a girl, why was I stupid enough to commit to this girl? It's not like we are married now, I don't even talk to her".

Logical Player Rule #2 - LIVE BY YOUR OWN RULES

Don't let other people impose their beliefs on you. Don't let women/chumps shame you for behavior that makes YOU feel good. You are in your own universe, so you make your own rules, given that you are not committing crimes of course. Pretty simple rule, i'm sure you will see me expand on it in my future posts

Logical Player Rule #3 - AS A MAN, IT IS YOUR JOB TO NOT ANALYZE DATING SITUATIONS

Talking about dating, thinking about dating, analyzing scenarios, worrying about the opposite sex - that is a chick thing. They love it, they love the drama, its fun for them in the same way that sports are fun for men. What does a man do when there is a big trade in basketball? What does a man do when there is a steroid scandal in baseball? Men ANALYZE IT and BEAT IT TO DEATH, sports are fun to dissect for men, DATING IS FUN TO DISSECT FOR WOMEN. This all means that, its your job as a man to NOT worry or analyze any situation with any girl under no circumstances.......because that is when the inner-***** comes out. The more a man analyzes situations with women, the more pussified mistakes the man makes.

Logical Player Rule #4 - LOOK YOUR PART

If you want to be a seducer of women, you better look like one, and this does not mean you need good looks - not everyone is gifted with natural beauty. BUT, you need to work with what you have, and make your appearance AS BEST AS POSSIBLE - gym, haircut, tan, clothes, grooming - you want to play the part of the man of her dreams (that is the fastest way to attracting the woman, given that you aren't rich or famous).

Logical Player Rule #5 - PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE

Approach, Date, INTERACT, with as many different women/girls as possible, it is the only NATURAL way to learn to be a player. Do you know how baseball players are able to hit 95mph fastballs? Do you know how NBA players are able to hit 90% of their free throws? They are practicing it every day, taking hundreds of swings and hundreds of shots, until it becomes second nature.

The above are just the tip of the iceberg, stay tuned, and I hope everyone who needs help gets it, and becomes a goddamn logical player instead of a pussified little chump!!!

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is all basic....

I like rule number 5, why is the community so keen on putting on labels? "dj", "afc", "player"etc etc
what happend to just being a man?

and Rule number 2 will contradict any future rule you state, think about it "don't let others impose their belifes on you", I like this rule because that's what every guru/kbj and even regular poster tries to do. You can live life your way, it doesn't mean it will be the right way, just as you can approach women your way, it doesn't mean it's the right way. However I'm all about setting my own reality and expanding my horizon and not being held back by limited belifes, especially once that the community imposes.

Reaction score
Eastwind - i dont follow nerdy internet terminology, so something like guru complex doesn't apply to me.....I know my shyt, you want me to pretend that i dont or somethin???

mothballs - yes, im pretty damn godly when it comes to knowing how to get from A to Z with most chicks that I hang out with or date

camdry - good to know you'll be taking my advice, it'll help you out a ton.......did I call you a virgin because you are a virgin, or by mistake?

Solomon - I've heard playersupreme talk about you.....my simple question to you is, are you happy with the amount of p$ssy that you have gotten, YES or NO?

Rhoto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm curious, where are you from Logical? As in your current base of operations / last five years of your life?

And what college did you go to?

Jusssst curious.

- Rhoto

DonJuanit0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the begging I just thought you were like ****! I actually laughed at some point, but then came the rules and I saw the whole view of it and I liked it... I'll be glad to hear your opinion as well on this forum.

EastWind

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Logical Player said:
Eastwind - i dont follow nerdy internet terminology, so something like guru complex doesn't apply to me.....I know my shyt, you want me to pretend that i dont or somethin???
Yes, because words is what it's all about. Obviously, you know your "shyt".

I know, I know. I'm feeding the troll. I'm sorry. It's like making fun of emo kids.

russell

Don Juan
Reaction score
what i don't understand is how you are all supposed to be alpha males but you're so concerned about LP's attitude. his philosophies may not be the same as yours, but i think he has some good points. so what if he seems a little ****y, or even arrogant? is it going to **** your game up? if it does, then you had no game to begin with. what problem could he possibly cause? none, and with that said, why is everyone hating so much? anyone can join this forum, timid pussies, arrogant douche bags, whatever, but don't be a ***** and hate because you disagree with him.

godofanxiety

Don Juan
Reaction score
The weird thing about seduction community: people come in wanting success with women, then start craving success with men.

Yahooey

Don Juan
Reaction score
godofanxiety said:
The weird thing about seduction community: people come in wanting success with women, then start craving success with men.
I would rework this: They are looking for success with women to get validated by men. The motives don't change! A lot of guys are looking to be the cool guy who can pull when he wants to. They would be more than happy finding just one average woman but that isn't as cool the "playa".

Reaction score
i already get plenty of validation from my friends (who i give advice to as well)

i seriously do not see what is UP with hating on someone who is successful with the b1tches who is offering up advice to those who painfully obviously need it

mothballs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well... for starters, requiring validation (from anyone) is an indicator of low self esteem. Just because you're successful with "the b1tches" doesn't mean you are confident about yourself. And even if you're shy around women, it doesn't mean that you lack confidence in yourself. The root of the problem with the human condition is becoming comfortable with yourself. Many men try to bang as many women as possible because they think that's what makes them a man... they spend all their time trying to master women and in the process they never grow personally. Have you ever asked yourself if it's hormones or instinct that makes you want to spread your seed? Have you tried to not have sex for a month? 6 months? Can you control your animal desires to mount everything in sight? Are you actually doing things because you want to or are you doing them because you're addicted to them or are afraid of what people might think? Are you a master of yourself or are you putting up a phony facade by manipulating other people?

Reaction score
im not here for nerdy analysis of myself, i dont understand why some of you keep trying to be armchair psychologists when you arent even knee-deep in p*ssy.

da **** makes you guys think you can talk out the side of your mouths??

mothballs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There are a lot of people knee deep in ***** with some real mental problems... sexual activity is not an indicator of psychological prowess. And scoring with an unending wave of women does not a man make.

You seem quite offended by the mere possibility that you aren't as potent as you think.

fertileTurtle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Logical Player said:
Logical Player Rule #3 - AS A MAN, IT IS YOUR JOB TO NOT ANALYZE DATING SITUATIONS

Talking about dating, thinking about dating, analyzing scenarios, worrying about the opposite sex - that is a chick thing. They love it, they love the drama, its fun for them in the same way that sports are fun for men. What does a man do when there is a big trade in basketball? What does a man do when there is a steroid scandal in baseball? Men ANALYZE IT and BEAT IT TO DEATH, sports are fun to dissect for men, DATING IS FUN TO DISSECT FOR WOMEN. This all means that, its your job as a man to NOT worry or analyze any situation with any girl under no circumstances.......because that is when the inner-***** comes out. The more a man analyzes situations with women, the more pussified mistakes the man makes.
I'm glad SOMEONE FINALLY said this. I have been of this mindset all along. It's all about YOU baby!! And it will always be about you. You become great and don't worry about the rest. Right on about sports too. I love talking sports.

fertileTurtle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mothballs said:
Just because you're successful with "the b1tches" doesn't mean you are confident about yourself. And even if you're shy around women, it doesn't mean that you lack confidence in yourself.
Hardly ever, if at all. :nono: