Intro

In the present

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi everyone, this is where I present myself.
I've been lurking on this kind of forum for some time. I've tried techniques here and there but rarely on strangers. I have difficulties with cold approach. I'm not a virgin. I'm on a 2 years dry spell (this has to end).And well I'm quite desperate to better my love life.
Being super shy, and crippled by limiting belief, I can struggle to meet new people but sometimes, I seem to forget all that and focus on the positive. I have good days and bad days, I would like more good days.
I'll be seeking help if you are willing to give it. I am open minded so give any tips that's not KJ.

I hope to get half as good as most of you, and then help newbie's in return.

See ya'll.

In the present

Don Juan
Reaction score
GettinMyMindRight said:
I'm not much for gimmicky lines, But this one does work well for me when I approach a group of 2 or more girls:

ME: (as I'm walking by, look over shoulder at them, point your finger at them curiously)

"ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT ME?" (serious look)

THEM: (looking confused) "NO."

YOU: (slight smile as you shrug your shoulders a bit in bewilderment)

"WHY NOT?" (immediately follow that question with a handshake and introduction)

The key here is the immediate introduction after asking "why not?" Otherwise, you look awkward.
Good stuff! I'll try that when I'm less awkward.

In the present

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are so ****ing useful. I will do that but right now I'm focus on daygame (with work I can't at night).
thanks

Rival

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good stuff man, welcome to the forums! I'm new here as well but read up,keep working it and things will turn around for ya

MattTheW

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can also try hitting up places like salsa lessons.
They're usually ratios heavily towards women.
You get up close (cos you have to to do it) and you get to chat and break down some of the barriers you have with talking to women