intro to me

thephilosopher9

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay. I'm knowledgable. I think alot. Hence the philosopher. But I don't have experience. One cause the girls at my school are a big turn off to me. Two, college apps and stuff going on now. But, when I do get back on track: here is a question: how do you respond when a girl says "I love you". FYI, it was "I love joo!" on myspace. Back when I made the mistake, and messed up, and lost this beautiful hungarian girl who happened to also be my neighbor...(I got to waltz with her before it hit the fan though...). Anyway. I naively said "I love you" back. Thus, the no feelings rule was violated. But, how could I have avoided it? If I said no, it would be a kick in both our butts. If I said, it (like I did), it of course violates the rule. I think then I should've kept the mystery, and not responded. Thus surrounding her in more confusion, and eventually, "allow" something to escape, for her to cling on, and thus be in my control. Understand? Sound good? Feedback my fello DJ's, AFCs, and all ranks, feedback.

ligyron

Don Juan
Reaction score
I always liked Han Solo's response in The Empire Strikes Back before he descended into the carbon freezing chamber. Princess Leia said "I love you," to which Han Solo responds "I know"

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
K, we all love star wars but don't quote it if you want any credibility on a dating site.

to the OP:

No. Sorry to bust your fragile ego, but you are NOT knowledgeable. Oh, you'd probably like to think you are, but I'm guessing you're envious of all those guys in your school who girls line up to be with.

Philosopher??!??! My god man, you're in HIGH SCHOOL! What can you POSSIBLY have enough experience to be able to philosophize about? Life? haha

And what's this about college apps? Does your whole life get put on hold now?? God, it takes like 2 hours to do that, then its back to macking.

thephilosopher9 said:
One cause the girls at my school are a big turn off to me.
Why the hell are you even here then? That's the most conceited/resigned/falsified statement I've ever heard on this site.

You're so far gone it's not even funny...

Want my advice? Gather around children...

GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE! YOU'RE PUTTING UP BULLSH!T EXCUSES TO PROTECT YOUR FRAGILE LITTLE EGO AND DEFLECT RESPONSIBILITY FROM YOUR OWN SHORTCOMINGS ONTO THE VERY GIRLS YOU SECRETLY WANT TO BONE, YET WON'T TELL US BECAUSE IT WOULD SHATTER YOUR HOUSE-OF-CARDS REALITY.

Now...

OWN UP TO THE FACT THAT YOU WANT TO SCORE WITH THE PRETTIEST GIRLS AT YOUR SCHOOL, AND TO THE FACT THAT YOU--as of now--SUCK WITH THE LADIES.

Once you've started to be honest with yourself, you can be honest with us.

NOW GO DO THE FVCKING HIGHSCHOOL DJ BOOTCAMP, SOLDIER!

edit: ps. don't even waste your time on the girl your trying to score with now..the hungarian chick or whatever... she can smell your intentions a mile away and likely secretly thinks your a creep, but is keeping you on her fishing line because she likes the attention you give her. Tell her you think she's "kinda weird" and never talk to her again, you'll get to fvck her later on down the road if you do.

ligyron

Don Juan
Reaction score
BluEyes said:
K, we all love star wars but don't quote it if you want any credibility on a dating site.
Why not? It's a great response and it communicates everything it needs to. I even recall David DeAngelo mentioning it in one of his dating guru interviews

thephilosopher9

Don Juan
Reaction score
alright alright guys don't chew me out. I'm no DJ, but I'm not frustrated...I'm kinda a nihilist right now. I appreciate the frankness though. Thanks. BTW, I blew my chances with the hungarian. It ended on a myspace: "I only cuss this much when I talk to you! youre going to hell and your dragging me along with you!"-by the hungarain chick. so yeah. anyway thanks. I'll get right on to the Boot camping...