intimidation

we all eat food

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok so i can approach an ugly fat latino chick just jokin around, and the girl in chorus who was a freshman i didnt really care what happened. But i really want to approach this girl who is popular, but i feel inside that she will be like a ***** and not wanna talk to me since im not up to her level and i dont know what to talk about with her. I have chorus and then pyshics with her next period. So i am giving a challenge to myself to approach this so low juicy courtoure jappy lookin ho up!.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sheesh guys, roll with it. Stop planning these encounters. Approaches are not dates! Live your lives and instead of worrying about when to approach one chick, approach each one that seems to be giving off that vibe.

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, what's the problem? Or are you just telling us what you are going to do?

Phat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeh ur only gonna be a loser untill u stop saying ur one.. and stop being afraid to approach gurls.. DUDE ALL U GOTTA DO IS SAY HI.. is it that fukin hard.

A couple ways of over coming ur shyness is.

Have the attitude of you dont give a shyt of what people say to u.

start out by saying hi to people u dont know.

Try to find situations to talk to people u dont know.. for example.. the lunch line.. while ur waiting in line just say to the person in back of u or front.. "hey wanna buy this for me" then smile. or just say hi.

DUDE ITS EASY ONCE U DO IT!

U R THE FUKIN MAN! U CAN DO THISS!!!!!! DONT BE AFRAID OF THEM HOT GURLS!!

Rad

Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen to some 80's rock to get you pumped.

gravstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rad
Listen to some 80's rock to get you pumped.
Nah Led Zeppelin.

Finlay

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your are up at her level, you are above her, you dont need this chick, she mite just be auseful addition to you socially.Keep this in mind and if she rejects you it doesnt matter one bit cuz u didnt need it anyway.

GateKeeper

Don Juan
Reaction score
we all eat food, lol. I understand what your saying.

You have a bit more reading and CONFIDENCE BUILDING to do now. When you believe you are at, or above her level... that's when you are at, or above her level.

Peace & God Bless

Q-Pid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by we all eat food
im gonna be a loser my whole life :mad:
You're only 16 - don't worry about how you act now :)

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by we all eat food
ok so i can approach an ugly fat latino chick just jokin around, and the girl in chorus who was a freshman i didnt really care what happened. But i really want to approach this girl who is popular, but i feel inside that she will be like a ***** and not wanna talk to me since im not up to her level and i dont know what to talk about with her. I have chorus and then pyshics with her next period. So i am giving a challenge to myself to approach this so low juicy courtoure jappy lookin ho up!.
You are cool around friends and females you dont care about but ackward around females you do care about!

Solution: Mentally approach and talk to here as if whe was your best friend. This is a proven technique. Simply tell your brain when you see a hot girl, if that was my best friend tommy what would I say to him in whatever situation you are in and simply say that!

People's moods and actions change when they change their frame of reference. Once you are able to control your "frame of reference" or the way you say a pariticular sitiuation you can train your mood and actions