Intimidation?

Quickclicker

Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to the mall yesterday with a buddy of mine. There were two HB 9's (Latinos) sitting adjacent to us a little farther away with their family. I looked at them and acknowledged they were there, but they never gave me eye contact back. Assuming they weren't interested, I forgot about them and began talking to my friend.

After ten minutes, they get up and stand right in my vision so that when I'm talking to my friend it's like I'm looking at them. However, whenever I looked at them, they wouldn't even give me any obvious eye contact. They would turn around and look in MY DIRECTION, BUT THEY WOULDN'T FUKING LOOK AT ME. It pissed the shyt out of me.

After a short time, their family comes and stands their for ten minutes with them. I looked at their mothers' (they were MILF material), and they would LOOK AROUND ME BUT NEVER ME, AND SMILE. WTF?

I didn't really think much of it, but this type of shyt usually happens to me. As I've already said, I have a face that borders "scary" more than it does attractive, so I don't think much of it.

If they are doing this cause they like me, then why make it so hard?

JB101

Don Juan
Reaction score
What is your nationality? If you're a white guy, it's an uphill climb getting the attention of hot latinas. Just because they didn't look at you doesn't mean much.

thecraftylefty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever a chick goes out of her way to get into your line of sight so that you obviously see her in your field of vision (as in your case when talking to your friend) it is an approach invitation--aka get over there and start talking to her/them.

Basically, it's their "subtle" way of conveying, "hey, I moved over here so you can see me now. Come over and talk to me." Girls do this all the time; you just gotta pick up on it an act on it.

thecraftylefty

Quickclicker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by thecraftylefty
Whenever a chick goes out of her way to get into your line of sight so that you obviously see her in your field of vision (as in your case when talking to your friend) it is an approach invitation--aka get over there and start talking to her/them.

Basically, it's their "subtle" way of conveying, "hey, I moved over here so you can see me now. Come over and talk to me." Girls do this all the time; you just gotta pick up on it an act on it.

thecraftylefty
I'm half hispanic and half indian. Yeah, I know what your saying, but if that is the case, WTF didn't she just give me direct eye contact.