Internet acronyms

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello all,

I have this school project coming up on literacy and I'm including a section on "internet acronyms" to illustrate how the internet has created its own discourse community.

Will you guys help me out with the acronyms that you know of? I'll take them from either here or any other message board or blog site that you post on.

Much obliged ya'll,
SB;)

Panda 2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OMGhi2u lol i wuz wondering if u could plz help me cuz i haef dis game i dled it off teh net and it sez i got 2 have a cdkey but i dont cuz i dled teh game w/ my brother so y is this not working lol? and if u want 2 complain bc of my gramer then plz stfu kthxbye

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OMG LOL!!!!1111oneone!!!!!!111

Panda 2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
oh btw sry 4 being rude but googl also helps lots of times see here lol. gg kthxbye

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, this is for an English graduate school course and I can't use google because it has to be from a specific message board community. It's a year end project on how the internet has created communites with their own languages that are specific to their internet environment. I'm asking the same question at the other message board community that I belong to.

I know that you guys have the DJ Bible acronyms, but I've also come across some other ones here that are not in there.
Thanks again,
SB

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OMGWTFBBQ

tl;dr

KTHXBYE!!!!!11one

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blog - Web journal

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Panda 2000
oh btw sry 4 being rude but googl also helps lots of times see here lol. gg kthxbye
OmG wArEz!!!!?? Lol!!!!1!1!1!!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!

dId jU kNo thAT a GASP sTanDz 4 gO aWaY, sILLy pErSoN? lolerz. kthxbye.

Seriosly, look up what a GASP is. wtf???

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That Fast Seduction acronym guide is awesome. So, everyone from this Web community uses their guide. Okay. Just let me know if you think of any more that are not specifically realted to dating, like ROTFLMAO. Things like that.

(And save your attention ***** comments for someone who gives a damn. I guess I should start acting more like a feminazi lesbian and then the "teenagers" who have a problem with me might leave me the hell alone.):D
SB;)

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by seabreeze
(And save your attention ***** comments for someone who gives a damn. I guess I should start acting more like a feminazi lesbian and then the "teenagers" who have a problem with me might leave me the hell alone.):D
SB;)
If you start acting like a feminazi lesbian, I'LL start to hate you. :cool:

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
371tt st0rmtr00p3rs h@x0r t3@m rul35!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually I'm also curious about Internet communities too, although I'm not into your nerd discourse stuff. I'm looking at it more from a social angle - how people interact within a message board, etc.

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No worries, Eternal.;)

Yeah, DL, it is kinda nerdy. But, it's for a grade...
SB:(

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eternal
If you start acting like a feminazi lesbian, I'LL start to hate you. :cool:
Hey, I actually dated one of those. The funny thing is that SHE called herself that. Well, less the 'nazi.' :p

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
Hey, I actually dated one of those. The funny thing is that SHE called herself that. Well, less the 'nazi.' :p
Haha. Nah, it's just that my girlfriends English class was filled with pansywit guys and feminazi girls. They attacked my girl 'cause she said "the girl should pay for stuff too," and that "guys are the providers, that's the way it should be."

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm an English major and most of the English major guys I knew were either gay or bi, likewise for the ladies. And definitely feminazis! Almost turned me into one. But something about that whole feminism thing just doesn't fly with me. I just believe in equal rights for everyone, ya know?
SB