Interesting topics to talk about?

hello_people

Banned
Reaction score
Hey! Hows it going? Had a good time last night?

I would like to hear what interesting topics you guys are talking about with the ladys. I really love talking about personal development but I dont know if its something that you should talk about when you first meat a person, and i dont want to sound like Dr.Phil. Ive also been backpacking alot, but im tired of talking about that. What topics could I talk about to get to know her better that's not to personal but also not to boring?

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not so much about the content as it is how you say it. Its about the flow of the conversation and letting the girl rattle off while you do the majority of listening.

Uncharted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't ask yes/no questions. Ask a question that will require a sentence or more. Then pick something from that sentence to further the conversation. Every once in a while mention something about yourself. Spend 75% of the time on her. Listen to her and actually remember stuff. Later on in the conversation, refer back to something she said earlier. You'll win some points for paying attention.

Don't worry about impressing her, make her impress you.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask her what she feels "passionate" about. Engage her emotions, then strap yourself in for a long, painfully boring listening session.

It's the price we must pay. ;)

Interject occasionally with comments that make it seem like you can relate to what she's saying. "Oh yeah, I know what you mean... just the other day I was...blah blah blah" then let her babble on some more. Interject again with a casual mention of something cool that you like to do. Very casual, very subtle to avoid sounding like you're bragging. Pique her interest with your mysteriously presented activities.

Lather, rinse, repeat...

j0504s

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ConcernedLauries Bed w/ olivia...NY/SoFlo
Uncharted said:
Don't ask yes/no questions. Ask a question that will require a sentence or more. Then pick something from that sentence to further the conversation. Every once in a while mention something about yourself. Spend 75% of the time on her. Listen to her and actually remember stuff. Later on in the conversation, refer back to something she said earlier. You'll win some points for paying attention.

Don't worry about impressing her, make her impress you.
uncharted good stuff,

I love good topics that start great conversations....

a good example, is asking them what the first CD they bought (alot of the times its embarrasing so starts a great convo) you also learn alot about their childhood...maybe make a joke about a tv show from when you were younger (saved by the bell?) dont ask so much about work, more of her dreams carear ambition...talk about traveling (the one place they are dying to go) Put her in a dreamy mode...it seems to amazing things to your sittuation...SPIRITUALITY (not religion) is huge huge huge with the right woman....there is so much but dont think to much just talk other wise its not natural and authentic....

Keep spinning,
J0504S

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've found most chics enjoy talking about astrology.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
With new girls.. try to learn as much about them as possible. So talk about HER.

- What she does for fun
- TV shows she likes
- Hobbies
- Drugs, alcohol consumption
- Food
- Places she has been or wants to go
- What she did last weekend or usually does on weekends (very telling)
- Living situation (parents? Roommates? Alone?)
- Is she in school? Where does she work?
- Life plans.. does she want to move soon? Where? Why?
- Is she a home body? Party girl?

I find new girls the easiest to talk to because there is so much I don't know about them.

Use the info you learn to your benefit. Once you know what she is all about you can categorize her as sex toy vs. FWB vs. relationship, etc. :up: