Interesting question and very interested in the answers

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So let’s say you already hooked up with a woman twice or three times.

been busy both for a couple of weeks then meet up for another restaurant date.

Everything smooth and well. Making out in the car in front of her house then she doesn’t invite you in her crib.

do you think you should ask her to have a drink at her or do you think it’s better to just go home?

I’m thinking. If you don’t ask her to go with her or suggest it at least you could be giving out relationship vibes. Paying for the date and not pushing for cex. Or is it better to just bail if she doesn’t invite you in?

Because Chad and Tyrone would invite themselves in and keep pushing smoothly if she says for example she’s tired and so on because of her asd.

Keep in mind we already hooked up after earlier dates.

So the question is, do you always try to escalate cex after a date with a very hot girl?

do you think she views you as weak if you don’t?

holidayad_

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So the question is, do you always try to escalate cex after a date with a very hot girl?
Yes.

do you think she views you as weak if you don’t?
No. On the contrary, it will show her that you have balls.

IMO, it shouldn't even be taboo, since you've already banged her a few times.

What can happen (which has happened to me) is that a woman doesn't want to give off a slutty vibe or, usually, a high-value woman gets coerced and dumps you. But this usually happens in the early stages and before you've f*cked her.

Last edited:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m thinking. If you don’t ask her to go with her or suggest it at least you could be giving out relationship vibes. Paying for the date and not pushing for cex. Or is it better to just bail if she doesn’t invite you in?
These incredibly juvenile questions... You're actually still in high school, aren't you? :cool:

Clockwerk50

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t know if you want to be Chad and Tyrone so bad OP, but please keep in mind these are mystical figures.

Just do whatever you want to do and go with your gut. Pay attention to the little signals she sends your way. Just don’t supplicate, that’s weak and needy behaviour.

Last edited:

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t know if you want to be Chad and Tyrone so bad OP, but please keep in mind these are mystical figures.

Just do whatever you want to do and go with your gut. Pay attention to the little signals she sends your way. Just don’t supplicate, that’s weak and needy behaviour.
Thanks. I never supplicate to no one, period. Even if they gut a gun on my head, then it’s destiny. I live and die like a man.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who started the make out session in the car? Why didn't you suggest you go inside at that point when it was hot/heavy in the moment?

It's possible she was waiting for you to make the suggestion.

You know more about this girl than we do. If you couldn't be trusted because of past experiences and she was uncertain, then maybe she didn't want you coming in.

In the end always go after what you want.....if it's appropriate. If you get good enough at reading women you will always know what to do in every moment and won't be asking on this forum.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the end always go after what you want.....if it's appropriate. If you get good enough at reading women you will always know what to do in every moment and won't be asking on this forum.
Of course, but there are precious few actual 'leader' types on this forum who know how to properly lead the relationship into a healthy dynamic. You can see by the rambling style and wavering wording of many posters that they just not have it in them to confidently take the reins. In some cases they can mimic/pretend dominance, but they have to put it in a 'frame' and ultimately lose the 'frame' quite quickly when the relationship becomes comfortable. And some cannot even hold that 'frame' though the courting period and never even make it to a relationship.