Intellince and Emotion

HollowHorizon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A while back ago, a girl i would say a hb8 wanted to have sex with me and she pointed out that it had somthing to do with how emotional i was and it turned her on, for example how i would use words and veiw things etc. Now i feel like im an ******* always arrogant and rude, i tend to joke when i shoulden't. You see i cant seem to find words and the point of views i used to have, my vocabulary went to ****.....Any way i could improve????

Thanks Guys

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
erase your concepts, become caring again, hang with friends and try not to be too arrogant with them... and than ask this question... You are in a rut, and you need to go back to your roots and realize what you are doing.

I hope somebody else will guess though, it will be so much easier than. For my case, it is the opposite, I am too caring and emotional, I need to become hard assed and direct, damned this information age...

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PS what is intellince and what does it have to do with your topic?

Last edited:

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think he's talking about emotional maturity as well as being intelligent in terms of up to his level.

Ie. My IQ is 140, from this post I am going to assume the poster's IQ is from 100-120. I would not get along with him in person because I'd crush him with my intellectual prowess but emotionally he's probably better. This is where emotional intelligence makes a bigger difference because everyone is a social creature. I'd prefer to date a girl that had an IQ higher than 120 but not higher than mines, I'd also prefer to date a woman that was emotionally mature as I am. It's okay, people who are under 21 are dumb emotionally and intellectually. Well some of them intellectually.

Emotional intelligence is about being responsible for your feelings as well as being assertive at understanding other emotions.

Reaction score
Holy fvck for such a smart boy you sure do mess up a lot in English. Please tell me it isn't your first language. ;) Anyways, I guess all of this talk about crushing someone with your "intellectual prowess" is just overcompensation, you know like the guy who claims to have a 12 inch penis but actually has a 2 inch:D. But oh well, at least he doesn't want a girl with an IQ higher than, as he so eloquently put it, "mines." That might be too much. :p Aber ej, vielleicht kannst du auch Deutsch und du wolltest halt "meins" sagen. Geil! Du kannst Denglisch! Anyways buddy I'm going to end this post becuase I am under 21 and by your flawless logic I must be "dumb emotionally and intellectually." Because God knows all people under 21 are dumb as rocks. :p