Instant attraction

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women help me understand what "attraction" truly means.

In fact, a woman may not be conventionally beautiful, but she possesses something special in "her ways" that drives me wild. I would call this "femininity."

It's something you can feel during an interaction with her; it should be practically instantaneous. Like a click.

If we reverse the point of view and consider what would immediately make a woman feel attracted to a man, both in the short term and long term, what would that be?

As men, it may be challenging for us to explain this phenomenon, assuming she would not know your social, status or wealth condition, but just something in the atmosphere.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Outcome indifference.

Aristippus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nature dictates that some women will be attracted to you. The problem is that most men do things that get in the way. Or have mentalities that get in the way. So look at one example. Putting women on a pedestal and putting yourself down causes desperation. Desperation is a turn-off to women and causes all kinds of annoying and unattractive behaviors.

Get rid of the wrong attitudes and behavior and just simply put yourself in the vicinity of women. Then you look at the behavior of different women when you have little conversations with them. You will begin to notice what women that are attracted to you do and what women who are not attracted to you do. Notice the difference in behaviors between women who act like they enjoy your company and those who either ignore you or don't enjoy being around you.

You simply befriend or make yourself available to the ones that like you. And just observe their actions. Notice the differences in how close women stand to you when they like you vs ones that don't. How often women that like you touch you during conversation when they are friendly. Now. When I say " like" I don't necessarily mean in a romantic sense. Now observe the differences between those who have a romantic interest and those who just want to be friends. Observe the differences. A woman who like you as a friend might pat you on the back where one that has sexual interest might rest her hand on your chest (just one example).

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is also said that what keep a couple togheter it's the "chemistry" they have while having sex.
So after attraction, there is this thing you can only have with one single partner?
What are your experience about?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is also said that what keep a couple togheter it's the "chemistry" they have while having sex.
No, that is what keeps the sex flowing, but chemistry alone is not enough to keep a couple together.

So after attraction, there is this thing you can only have with one single partner?
No, you can have chemistry with lots of people at the same time. Depends on how much MDMA you take.

What are your experience about?
Chemistry is a catalyst, but you can have fun even without chemistry.