.. insecure to kiss her...

fiddlemethis

Reaction score
I been focusing so much on trying to get girls that when I finaly got this chick into me I realized how inexperienced Iam beyond the point of getting the girl. I've hang out with this girl about every weekend for a month but only been alone with her twice which both chances i had to kiss her... Iam so pissed of at myself, I dont remember the last time I kissed a girl , its pretty sad. I keep having this thing in the back of my head .. like wats she gonna think.. wat is she says "wat are u doing"... ah **** iam so insecure.. I mean i have done so much kino wit her, we are so comfortable around each other, like last weekend we were laying basicly in each others arms watching a movie with her leg rubbing up against my balls... yet I cant find it inside me to kiss this girl...
Iam seeing her this friday and iam goin for it, any tips on when its best to do it? i really dont want her to think i don like her because i havent kissed her yet.

mrsoy

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol..

i guess i was in your same place a while ago,but not as bad

once you get by the first kiss,everything else is easy..but its not that hard. i garantee shes been thinking "WTF WHY HASNT HE KISSED ME YET!!!" better hurry up and do it before she starts to think youre gay.

Serg897

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, " why hasnt he kissed me yet!?" is problably something going through her head after a month of you two seeing each other.

Some girls seem to be easier than others to get the first kiss with. The girl I am going out with now practically did it all for me the first kiss - she started the action of bringing her face in closer to mine.

My first girlfriend though, it was all me. It isnt hard, just do it.

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey man its cool, i know what your looking for right now so ill give it to you.

First get in a situation where your very close to her already, such as sitting right next to each other on a couch. If you are able to in a non awkward manner take her hand and give her a hand massage or something. Preferably do this in a dimly lit room btw.

Look right into her eyes man, inside your head count 1, 2, 3. If she doesnt look away in that time frame, then she definitely wants to be kissed right there. Then put your arm around the back of her neck and move in man. If you can concentrate on it properly, like stroke her hair while youre kissing her.

You dont have to make ita long kiss for the first kiss man, its more important that you actually get the kiss in. Dont slobber, and let her lead it, if her lits part man, do the same, if she uses tongue, do the same. Very controlled, very light, do teasing, lip biting etc if you keep it going.

hope i helped man, and make sure you set the mood.

Cheatz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a silly question, but when you put your arm around behind her neck do you slide your hand under her arm and then the neck or just simply above the shoulder and hand around the neck?

I think it seems awkward for the latter :confused: Bare with my inexperienced attitude.

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To quote a good movie (40 Days and 40 Nights) - "You can pass off two dates without a kiss as old fashioned, go three and you're a homo."

Just kiddin man :)

The hardest part is getting to the top of the hill, wjhen you finally get there, its all downhill. Just remember that, on the grande scheme of things, kissing a girl isn't a life-changing event. So dont psyche yourself out over it, just do it.

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dont put ur arm under her arm and then around her neck dude, what are you trying to do man, kung fu?

crimsonclockwork

Don Juan
Reaction score
Coming from someone who is always trying to improve their game...

Do you want to kiss the entire mouth? upper, lower, both? or alternate?

UltimateScoundrel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
don't worry about it, its a normal thing for somebody to be nervous the first time they do anything. It'll come with time. A tip i got was pretty simple:

You know that movie top gun? When you say to yourself go get the digits, or ask her on a date, or kiss her, and you won't do it, say to yourself, "Engage maverick, engage"

Never failed me, even though it's stupid.

nath

Don Juan
Reaction score
"You can pass off two dates without a kiss as old fashioned, go three and you're a homo."

this makes alot of sense to me, its going in my personal archive :p itll be something i stick with.

also if you get scared just ask her, dis gurl im seeing now tells me that her ex use to ask her LOL and not to kiss either but to bite her on the neck

i ofcourse busted her on him being a vampire but w/e