Inner calm

CaptFinnBad

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You know the feeling you have after having se x with really hot girl for the first time, you know when you're driving home , good song on the radio, the would just seems to slow down, your mind is blank, and you're feeling pretty damb good about yourself. You're pretty full if yourself and feeling like one co cky basta rd.

Just one example. Loads of things that envoke those feelings.

I was thinking. For me this state fades I can't really hold onto it, I eventually slip back into the noise, until some external factors invokes that state again.

Well regardless of what caused this state, it's all internal. Your brain is causing it.

I thinking it's more than mindfulness, it's ****y almost arrogance.

Possibly to change your programming to turn this into your default or wishful thinking?

I think.it might be more than mindfulness. Could be wrong.

Travel memoir21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol I think the same can also be said when your tidying stuff around your house and putting things in order.

Once you're done sweeping the floors and doing your chores you have a sense of accomplishment....but it still gotta be done regardless.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
You know the feeling you have after having se x with really hot girl for the first time, you know when you're driving home , good song on the radio, the would just seems to slow down, your mind is blank, and you're feeling pretty damb good about yourself. You're pretty full if yourself and feeling like one co cky basta rd.

A sensation immortalized in song not long ago

kzar_kzar

Don Juan
Reaction score

Just one example. Loads of things that envoke those feelings.

I was thinking. For me this state fades I can't really hold onto it, I eventually slip back into the noise, until some external factors invokes that state again.

Well regardless of what caused this state, it's all internal. Your brain is causing it.

I thinking it's more than mindfulness, it's ****y almost arrogance.

Possibly to change your programming to turn this into your default or wishful thinking?

I think.it might be more than mindfulness. Could be wrong.
I know what you mean and it’s pure bliss! When I feel this is when I have my **** together; aka doing work (job) that I like, things going my way and having a girl on call !! Haha .

It’s been a month and nothing going on my way other than job which is making me depressed :(

I’m really eyeing one store that I cannot get hold of which is making me depressed! I didn’t know my work can cause this much lol.