Inexperience young man needing some perspective and advice.

NEPA

Don Juan
Reaction score
So4real said:
I work at a print shop that specializes in putting graphic vinyl on commercial vehicles. I guess.....the girl in question according to alot of people isn't really all that. For me though, I saw past her exterior and was intrigued with her character and her potential. So how low should I go? I must be more hideous than I thought lol
Thats your problem right there man. Ditch the I'm hideous attitude. I'm a fatso and I land some nice looking women. It's all in how you percieve yourself. If you think your sexy then you are man. I've had women tell me that my charisma and attitude are what turns them on. Do the whole Tony Soprano thing. He was an ugly **** but the attitude made him cool as ****. Also chasing $ will make women chase you.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NEPA said:
Thats your problem right there man. Ditch the I'm hideous attitude. I'm a fatso and I land some nice looking women. It's all in how you percieve yourself. If you think your sexy then you are man. I've had women tell me that my charisma and attitude are what turns them on. Do the whole Tony Soprano thing. He was an ugly **** but the attitude made him cool as ****. Also chasing $ will make women chase you.
that's it in a nutshell