Inexperience young man needing some perspective and advice.

So4real

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm a new member. I'm glad to be here. I'm an inexperienced young man looking learn as much about the game as humanly possible so that I can become the person that I know I can be.

Well recently met a young female at work and we got along really well. Suspected that she was somewhat attracted due to the fact I would catch her staring sometimes out of my peripheral and she would sometimes make it a habit to make sure I see her within the vicinity just to be seen. I suspected that she wanted me to have her number, so I asked and she gave it to me without hesitation. She had an accident which totaled her car, so i decided to use that as an opportunity get to know her better and give her a ride to work seeing as we worked the same shift mostly (she has done favors for me to). I only took her to work except for one time when her friend couldn't pick her up so i dropped her home as well (once). The days I wasn't working she would not ask for a ride which made sense.

I recently left the job and got another job else where. Before I left she gave me a hug and told me to continue to text her and said "esp. now that we don't work together." ok? Thing is she only texts me when she wants a ride even before I left, which isn't entirely her fault seeing as I suggested the offer. And when she texts, we'll have a nice conversation about different topics (how each others day went, she knows about my mom, etc.) that can go on for about an hour, but it always ends with her asking for a ride at the end. She has never contacted me to just say "whats up!", even when I was working there. More than once we have text each other throughout the day for about half the day talking, but I initiated those conversations. Sometimes I text her and we'll talk, she'll stop (usually she fell asleep or shes out w/friends) and hit me up the next day saying she's sorry for not getting back to me the previous day and w'll continue the conversation and go into another one.

When I worked with her at the old job, I knew that she had a crush on another co-worker, which was fine seeing as they worked together longer and she probably developed an emotional connection with him (something I'm trying to do). He never really liked her, "not pretty enough or on his level" as he put it. But while talking he said something interesting....he said she would always blow up his phone and would get mad when he didn't return her texts. That actually sounds like a girl who is interested and really likes a guy, whereas with me....I don't know. Same guy told me earlier in the year she told him that I always try to hang out with her (lie). This was an attempt to make him jealous, backfired though. She doesn't even know we had that conversation.

Fast forward to this week, she recently hit me up for a ride on 7/2/14 around 10pm when she got home from work (we talked earlier that day. She said she was stressed the day before, which I found out from a friend that works with her that she was upset cause some other guy she liked turned her down) I didn't reply, I just needed to think things over. She knows I'm interested in her, it obvious though I haven't and will not verbalize it. If a girl at least likes you as a friend and cares about your feelings wouldn't she want to talk about the tension between the two, whether she is interested or not? She is definitely not shy, she's been shot down twice. (both guys are what some would categorize as "bad boy"....not really) Is she just using me?

Sorry for the long post, just a young grasshopper needing advice from the experts. Thank you

Last edited:

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're investing too much thought in this girl. If you like her, take her out for a drink or whatever you like to do. Theres no need to verbalize your feelings and go through all this analysis. Just go out and have a good time, nevermind all that other bullshît.

So4real

Don Juan
Reaction score
JaegerPilot217 said:
What is your age OP? How inexperienced are you?
I'm 24. Had a small amount of girls that kinda liked me in high school and one in college. Just was going through low-self esteem mainly due to childhood bullying that didn't cease up until my 10th grade year of High School. Never been on a date, kiss, or anything physical except for a few hugs here and there. Sad.

So4real

Don Juan
Reaction score
jurry said:
You're investing too much thought in this girl. If you like her, take her out for a drink or whatever you like to do. Theres no need to verbalize your feelings and go through all this analysis. Just go out and have a good time, nevermind all that other bullshît.
I have, thats the thing. And i didn't ask, I suggested very assertive. She commented on a movie that she wanted to see and I suggested we go see. All she said was she hate going to the theaters because they're so expensive nowadays. Then why would you bring up the movie that you wanted to see?

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl is using you for transpiration purposes. A woman who wants you will neither talk about other men with you nor make it difficult for she and you to get together for a date. Forget this girl and move on. Are you somewhere in southern California? We can get together to hangout and make some approaches if you're local.

Last edited:

So4real

Don Juan
Reaction score
Robyn923b said:
This girl is using you for transpiration purposes. A woman who wants you will neither talk about other men with you nor make it difficult for she and you to get together for a date. Forget this girl and move on? Are you somewhere in southern California? We can get together to hangout and make some approaches if you're local.
Thank Robyn923b, thanks. I live in Delaware.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So4real said:
I'm 24. Had a small amount of girls that kinda liked me in high school and one in college. Just was going through low-self esteem mainly due to childhood bullying that didn't cease up until my 10th grade year of High School. Never been on a date, kiss, or anything physical except for a few hugs here and there. Sad.
I'm sorry, you have my sympathy, I'm sort of inexperienced myself, but I lowered my standards when I got that experience, anyway what type of job do you have? Are you financially stable?

So4real

Don Juan
Reaction score
JaegerPilot217 said:
I'm sorry, you have my sympathy, I'm sort of inexperienced myself, but I lowered my standards when I got that experience, anyway what type of job do you have? Are you financially stable?
I work at a print shop that specializes in putting graphic vinyl on commercial vehicles. I guess.....the girl in question according to alot of people isn't really all that. For me though, I saw past her exterior and was intrigued with her character and her potential. So how low should I go? I must be more hideous than I thought lol

Rival

Don Juan
Reaction score
So4real said:
I work at a print shop that specializes in putting graphic vinyl on commercial vehicles. I guess.....the girl in question according to alot of people isn't really all that. For me though, I saw past her exterior and was intrigued with her character and her potential. So how low should I go? I must be more hideous than I thought lol
Man while looks help, a lot of women care more about how you carry yourself/social status/financial status than just your base looks. Women overall are geared to look for relationships where most men are interested in sex. My point is don't sweat your looks so much. They can be improved.

Work on yourself, are you in school/working towards a successful, professional career? Are you hitting the gym up? Do you keep your clothes in style/facial hair/hair groomed etc?

Even if your not the most confident person, fake confidence usually nets better results than the latter imo.

If I were you I would be up front with her about your attentions (guessing your wanting a GF). Say you want to take her on a date. If she declines then that's your response. Start looking for other women, you can always hit her up later (2-3 weeks) if you still want but don't make her your focus.

Hope this helps, if you got any more questions hmu

Aesthetix29

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^^ So4real I also do vehicle graphics and signage etc... Are you based in the USA or UK pal ?

So4real

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rival said:
Man while looks help, a lot of women care more about how you carry yourself/social status/financial status than just your base looks. Women overall are geared to look for relationships where most men are interested in sex. My point is don't sweat your looks so much. They can be improved.

Work on yourself, are you in school/working towards a successful, professional career? Are you hitting the gym up? Do you keep your clothes in style/facial hair/hair groomed etc?

Even if your not the most confident person, fake confidence usually nets better results than the latter imo.

If I were you I would be up front with her about your attentions (guessing your wanting a GF). Say you want to take her on a date. If she declines then that's your response. Start looking for other women, you can always hit her up later (2-3 weeks) if you still want but don't make her your focus.

Hope this helps, if you got any more questions hmu
I actually just reentered school last spring and I am going to register again for the fall semester. Studying to become a Computer Network Engineer. Use to wear a size 40 W pants now I am down to a size 32 or 31 W. Lost alot of weight during these first seven months. That's the first thing usually comment on his how much weight I lost and muscle I have acquired, still have alot more work to do. Very self-conscious so I make sure that I am always presentable, usually don't go more than 2/3 weeks without a haircut. Thanks

So4real

Don Juan
Reaction score
Aesthetix29 said:
^^^^ So4real I also do vehicle graphics and signage etc... Are you based in the USA or UK pal ?
A fellow sign man, whats up brotha! We're based in the USA. Name of the company is AdCraft Inc. Only 4 of us in the shop, small mom and pop shop but we make it work. The owner is a stand-up guy and because of that has been operating in business for over 30 years. Where are you based out of Aesthetix29?

GreyKnight

Reaction score
Women in their 20s pay the field as much as guys do. I suggest you do. Just don't go in expecting a relationship each time - only fun. It takes the pressure off you to perform and you then don't come across as needy - the one thing that kills attraction in women. You are going to bang many women in your life; don't settle for the first one who spreads her legs for you. If you do encounter "The One" along the way, then great.

So4real

Don Juan
Reaction score
GreyKnight said:
Women in their 20s pay the field as much as guys do. I suggest you do. Just don't go in expecting a relationship each time - only fun. It takes the pressure off you to perform and you then don't come across as needy - the one thing that kills attraction in women. You are going to bang many women in your life; don't settle for the first one who spreads her legs for you. If you do encounter "The One" along the way, then great.
Definitely off to a horrible start. Thanks though.

So4real

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
She's using you for free rides and as a text buddy. If you already tried to ask her out to that movie and she didn't bite, it's time to move on.
To her credit she has stated that if I need gas never hesitate to ask. But i gotchu. Thanks.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So4real said:
Do you have a college degree or any certificates?

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Start here: http://www.mts.net/~bpony/djbible/

No movie dates or dinner until you've had sex with a broad. IME&O

Plenty of party chicks @ your age, go to a club. Approach, dance whatever, it's a numbers game eventually yours will come up. Pratice practice & don't give 2Fs in any situtation. This takes time but you'll get it.

DO NOT BUY THEM DRINKS, let other chumps do that.